~12~

I found myself lying my head on what seemed to be a pillow and moved my head slightly. It was a hard but comfortable pillow which allowed me to tuck my hands underneath it only to touch something different. Soft skin.

My eyes slowly opened to see that I was on top of Jimin's arm, then I glanced over the arm. There was the devil himself, smirking, and obviously amused by my actions. Without speaking, he shifted to move his arm away from my head.

I stole it as an opportunity to bury my face into his pullover and wrap my arms around his small waist. His body rumbled with a tired chuckle followed by a light brush of his lips that met my hair.

I suddenly remembered why I was awake so early. Jin scolding Jungkook and Stella, for not doing this job properly the night before, echoed in my head.

"It's our turn to cook breakfast, isn't it?"

"Mhm," he hummed as his fingers played with my hair.

"I don't understand why is it that you live in a massive castle and the gods couldn't even give you your own maids or butlers to tend to this place. I mean do they just expect you to take care of this place on your own otherwise just let it become dusty and unattended to?" I complained. He stared at me for a moment and then sat up. I remained lying in bed, staring at his back. He turned around to look at me again before tossing the blanket at my face.

"This is why you're such a spoiled princess," he responded. By the time I threw the blanket off my face he was already heading out into the hallway.

As I walked through the hallway towards the kitchen, my hands reached up to fix my hair into a messy bun. I walked into the kitchen seeing Lotus, Jungkook's tiger, sitting in her cage and watching Jimin intently as he rummaged through cupboards and pulled out some cooking supplies.

"Shouldn't we let Lotus out?"

I sat by her cage, hand feeding her pieces of meat. She was very gentle and tame. I couldn't seem to remember why I feared her when I first arrived. Perhaps it was because she was much larger than any tiger I had seen before. Or it could've been because I had already seen Jungkook's dragon as well.

"Not unless you want her to eat this breakfast and us. I would suggest not to," he teased.

"Lotus is a good girl, aren't you, darling?" I cooed. My hand reached between the bars and brushed over her soft fur. She leaned her face into my palm.

Her long striped tail swung back and forth, hitting the cage bars continuously, making loud sounds that echoed throughout the kitchen.

"Yah, am I supposed to be making this breakfast by myself while you're at your personal petting zoo?" He retorted. I turned around and gave him a cheeky smile. He muttered something about wishing Jungkook had a different power.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his stomach, resting my chin on his shoulder and peeking to see his cooking.

"Looks delicious," I murmured. He turned his head slightly, showing a proud smirk.

"Of course it does, because I'm making it." He pointed to himself. "Hey, cut the rest of those vegetables over there and go set up the table. They'll be up soon and I don't intend on coming face to face with Jin's thunderbolts or worse-" he turned around and met my eyes, "His bickering."

After cutting the vegetables and dumping them into the pot, I walked past Lotus's cage and noticed how she was on her back. Her purrs tempted me to unlock the latch on her cage. I lifted up my foot to kick the latch quietly. Lotus bought herself to her feet and pushed herself past the door. As I exited the kitchen while holding the bowls and spoons, I heard Jimin's voice. The last thing I saw was Lotus about to brush herself against his legs.