~24~

⚠️🎧🎧⬆️

music creds to yt: Smyang Piano

~12 Hours After Separation~

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, expecting the sun to invade his eyes or Nari to be there to press her lips against his own. He had adapted to that way- that feeling when he woke up after being so happy for so long.

But there was nothing there.

It was just darkness.

Then he remembered.

He died.

He sat up, only able to shake his head and sigh in disappointment. He found it unlikely to be possible, but continued his attempt to form a flame in his hand.

Nothing seemed to happen.

"I'm sure you're wondering where you are, what has happened to you, and if you're actually dead or not," a voice boomed and echoed the room. Jimin's head turned, but there was no one, it was still just darkness. "Yes, you died."

He blinked once, reopening his eyes, he found himself in light again.

He turned around, seeing a familiar face, but the other man had not yet seen him

He turned around, seeing a familiar face, but the other man had not yet seen him. Namjoon turned his head, spotting Jimin first.

"Hyung..." Jimin whispered. There was something different about him though. His eyes. He could've sworn they weren't orange anymore. He blinked again and all 6 of them were in a room all together.

Just as he thought.

All 7 of them had brown eyes.

Another cloud formed, making them all jump back, there was the Ultimate God.

Too shocked to feel any joy from seeing his brothers, or any sadness from not seeing Daisy, Namjoon pointed at the God, "You? You wer-"

"Dead. I know," he confirmed, "But now that you've killed Catherine, I'm back."

All of their eyes widened at his words.

"We did it? We killed Catherine? How?" Taehyung stepped forward.

"All of your powers combined were too much to absorb all at once," he briefly explained.

"So what are we now then? Powerless demons?" Yoongi wondered out loud.

"No. The demon within you died back down there..." he explained. All of their heads tilted in confusion even though the words were so clear. "You're all now officially gods because of the way you sacrificed yourself, it proved that you were worthy of becoming one. So that became your changed fate."