Chapter 6

*Isiah POV*

It was two weeks before I was able to return home. The windows had been replaced already, and the door handle was a new brass one.

"Pipper," I say as I turn the corner. The hardwood floors creak as my feet take each step.

"Yes," I hear her cracky voice respond.

"Do you think we should move?"

"To a new state or just to a new house in the same city," she asks me.

"Maybe just a new city," I propose the choice.

"Santa Monica?"

"No, too mainstream," I respond. "How about San Clemente?"

Her eyes widen as she says, "Yes!"

I lean down and kiss her passionately. My tongue making its way into her mouth. Her cold hands creep around my neck. I wrap both my hands around her petite throat, her breaths becoming shallow.

"Turn onto your back and hang your head off the bed, now," I command. She does as she's told, her mouth opens. I pull down my black sweatpants. I thrust into her mouth, making her light eyes tear up.

*Pipper's POV*

His cock kept thrusting into my throat harder and harder. My jaw hurts and my eyes keep welling up with water. I reach down and slip a finger inside of myself, it feels so good. It takes him less than 30 seconds to see what I'm doing.

"You whore, looks like someone wants a punishment," Isiah informs me.

"N-no daddy, I-I'm sorry," I squeak.

He reaches over and grabs the pink gag and blindfold. I hate the blindfold, but it makes him happy. He ties me up with the coarse rope, it scratches my skin. Each wrist and ankle pointing at a direction of the bed, my stomach is against the red sheets.

"Do you know what happens to little girls who don't listen," he asks me rhetorically. "They get punished and hit."

He grabs the flogger, it has little metal pieces on the tips of it. He swings at my ass once, causing it to become redder than a cherry. My whimpers annoy him.

"Stop whimpering you slut, you did this to yourself," he states. Continuing on for 17 hits, he unties me. My ass is bleeding in spots, he just kisses my forehead and hugs me. His heart is pounding, and his palms are sweaty.

"Oh princess, you thought you were done? You're cute, get on all fours now," he commands. After getting in that position, I feel my ass being plugged with something cold. The back of my thigh feels something soft and fluffy rubbing against it. It's a tail!

Isiah takes off my gag and blindfold, only to put the collar around me with its leash.

"You're my kitten now, don't misbehave."

I reach behind me to feel a long soft tail, I look behind me to see it's also pink. Rubbing against his arm, I make a purring sound. He pets my hair and kisses me.

Roughly, he grabs the leash and walks away. causing me to fall onto my knees. I follow as fast I can, he puts an outfit on me that is bright and colorful.

"We're going somewhere where you will learn a lesson on disrespect," Isiah informs me.

After an hour of driving, we arrive at a back alley. It's dark, and the walls are red and orange. He opens the door for me tugging my leash to get out, the rocks hurt my knees as I crawl behind him. After walking for about 15 feet from the car, his strong hand unlocks a large grey door. What is this place? He turns around and picks me up. I sit with my legs wrapped around his waist and I lay my head on his shoulder. Inside, is simply a room. We're alone with no one around the building in sight. He turns on the lights, illuminating everything.

"What are we doing here? What is this place," I question, speaking my first words since the leash was placed on me.

"It's where you learn not to be disobedient," he responds.

"I-I don't know if I can handle this," I speak.

"Do you trust me? It's only me in here, no one else will see you, hear you, or hurt you. I promise," Isiah assured me. I simply nod my head.

Raising up my head, I look around. The room is bigger than it looks outside. There's stairs that lead down once you walk in the door. In the center is a stripper pole. On the wall to the right is knives hanging up. Underneath those are whips, floggers, and crops. All different sizes and colors. There's a bed, with ropes and cuffs hanging off of it. It's tall and golden. A few feet from that is a swing. It hangs from the ceiling and is big enough for my body to lay on it. To the left of the pole is lingerie, all different types. Some is loose and sheer and others are tight with guarders. There is a cabinet a few feet from the lingerie, it's probably full of little toys.

Isiah sets me down, taking off my leash meaning I can stand up and speak.

"Pick out something tight from the wall, understood?"

"Yes, sir," I agree. I walk over and look at all the colors , everything is in my size and everything. I picked out one that is bright red with long white socks that reach over my knee. I go to go to the back room, but he stops me.

"No. You change right there," he tells me.

"Yes, sir," are the only words that seem to fall out of my mouth. I turn around after changing, he walks over to me with a knife up to my throat.

"Isiah, Isiah what are you doing," just as I ask, he pushes the blade harder into my skin. He only laughs and pulls my hair back, exposing more and more of my throat.