Chapter 12

*Isiah's POV*

Pipper went down to go and greet her mother. I stayed in the room and cleaned up the baby bottle and put my clothes back on. The smell of spaghetti started to creep around the room, so I made my way downstairs.

"Looks like the food has brought the beast upon us," Pipper's mom, Lily, said in jokingly manner.

"That is absurd," I sarcastically remarked. We all sat down at the large dark oak table. I naturally sat next to Pipper.

"So, any news I should be informed of," Lily ponders out loud.

"Well, uhm, sort of, I think that-," Pipper pauses mid sentence as one of my fingers slips inside her. 

Her voice becoming trembly, "I think I might b-be pregn-nant." I stop everything I'm doing and shoot her a look of confusion.

"Really, we're not sure exactly if she is for certain," I say trying to make sure no one gets there hopes up. We eat dinner and I stay silent the entire time. After Pipper helps her mother clean up, she walks up to the bedroom to talk to me.

"The fucks wrong with you today," she asks me.

"Nothing is wrong with me. You're the one going around telling everyone that we're having a kid that we don't even know exists," I retaliate back to her. Continuing on with my argument, I say, "I don't want the whole fucking world knowing, especially my brother. We need to be very careful who knows."

Pipper rolls her eyes, "It's my mom, she deserves to know first," she says.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Just please don't go telling anyone else without making sure we're both on board," I respond. She nods her head and hugs me very tightly. Her small figure takes up only a portion of my body size.

"I love you, baby," I tell her.

"I love you too," her voice is calm and sleepy.

*Pipper's POV*

I wake up around 2:30 in the morning to hear something being thrown at the window. The sound varies from small pebbles to larger rocks.

"Isiah, Isiah, please wake up," I nudge his shoulder and then his side.

"What is it, Pipper," he responds back with an annoyed tone.

"Someone's hitting the window," I say. He immediately wraps his body around mine and slowly places the both of us on the ground beside the bed.

"Stay here. Do not move no matter what, got it," Isiah tells me. He grabs his knife from his jean's pocket on the ground.

*Isiah's POV*

I slowly walk over to our bedroom door and lock it. Next, the window. I lower down to underneath it and look through the curtains in the corner. No one's outside, but a white van races off from being parked across the street. He knows where we are. I make sure the window is locked as well.

"Pipper, it's okay sweetheart. Lay down and go back to sleep," I calmly direct her. She crawls back into bed and snuggles up against my chest once I lay down. She falls asleep fast, but I stay up and decide to work on some things. I check my email where all my work is being sent to. I received an email from an unknown user. It reads,

      Oh my dear brother. My murdering brother. Pipper's pregnant now, it's almost my calling for revenge. You keep running, yet forget to cover your tracks. Be careful, brother. Pipper is such a beautiful girl holding a beautiful child.

Pipper and I need to leave again. He's checking hotels now for our names. And the rental car business as well. I stand up and start packing our things once again. I see the pregnancy tests and decide we need to go to a doctor to confirm for sure she is pregnant. We will go later today and that'll be our last track record. I fall asleep for a couple hours.

*Pipper's POV*

I go downstairs and talk to my mom for a bit. Just about pregnancy and how to handle things. Isiah comes downstairs after about an hour.

"Pipper, I need to talk to you, please," I hear him say. I walk over to the other room.

"It was my brother out there last night. He sent me an email threatening to take and kill you. We need to leave, but we can't keep leaving tracks. No more hotels, rental cars, anything. Exception though, we are going to the doctor's today to ensure you are pregnant," he says quickly.

"Where are we going to go? Why do we have to keep running away? What time are we going to the doctor's," so many questions run through my mind.

"I'm not sure where we're going. And we have an appointment for 11:30 this morning," he answers me. I walk back to the kitchen and see it's already 10:45 a.m.

"Mom, we're going to the doctor's today to see if I am for sure pregnant."

"Don't get your hopes up, sweetie," her voice is somewhat discouraging. I walk up the creaking stairs to the bedroom. Isiah is showering, so I join him. My head rests on his back and he turns around.

"There's my princess, I was hoping you'd join me," his words make my stomach flutter. I kiss him. Strongly and passionately. My hands run wild all over his back. He holds my waist tight and spins me around. I place my hands against the light green tile on the wall. He thrusts into me and goes slow. His hand wraps around in the tangles of my hair. He goes faster and faster. I can feel his warm cum inside me now. I smile as it happens. I turn around to see him smiling at me too.

"Let me wash your hair babygirl," he says as grabbing the shampoo. I plop down on the shower floor and he kneels down. His hands massage into my scalp. It's very soothing to everything that's happening in our lives right now. After we both wash off and get out it's around 11. I button up Isiah's navy blue shirt. And finish getting my clothes on, then we go to leave.

The rain outside is cold and hard. We get into the car and drive to the doctor's. It was about 25 minutes away. Walking into this building that is brisk, I keep walking to the front desk and tell the old lady my name.

"Isiah, will you come back with me," I ask as they call my name to head back. He stands up and follows me. The room we're placed in is small and painted with pastel orange walls. 

"Miss, we will need to prick your finger for blood," the nurse tells me. I place my hand in hers and she pricks it. After she gets what she needs, her feet scurry away as if we were scary monsters chasing her.

"Do you think I am," I ask Isiah.

"Honestly, Pipper, I think you are. My intuition believes that." I ponder on his response and let it sink in. We sit in silence for about 15 minutes before a doctor comes in with the results.

"Pipper, your results are back," her voice is very light. I can't wait to find out.