Prolouge

A/N Hello, this book is very dramatic. If you don't wish to be bombarded with drama, please step back now. This is a book that will replace 'Little Miss Cold Shouler'.

That idea will be put into the one-shot book, but this will replace that plot. The story if quite the same, so I hope you enjoy

~Sap

-----------------•
The principal of CHS was currently talking to a girl, though the principal did the talking. The girl was nodding her head, bag within the tight bear hug of her arms.

She helped to guide her new student to her first class, which was history.

She knocked on the door a few times before opening it and ushering the teacher out of the room for a moment. "Good morning, sorry to interupt, but this young lady is Applejack, she will be your new student. Before you introduce herself to the class, she will give you a note. Please read it and understand. Within that note, you will know more about her being. Please do undertand her as much as you can." Explained the principal.

The young teen gave the envelope to the teacher, Mr. Doodle, who opened it up and read.

------------
To my daughter's future teacher,

     Greetings, I am Applejack's mother and I am to inform you that my child cannot speak. She has left behind her the freedom of speech, for a past that I am not allowed to share amongst you. I'm sure that my daughter will tell you when she's ready. If you don't understand ASL, I suggest talking to her in spanish or french. Her native language is english, but her aunt took her to France to study french and, she has been living in Spain for a long time. She know's a few english words, but if you know ASL, I most highly rcommend that. An important thing to be mindful of is, to not preassure her to speak. She usually has a mental breakdown, when she is being forced.

Yours truly,
Pear Butter
--------------
Mr. Doodle looked at the child, seemingly wanting to be invisible. He nodded to Celestia before ushering her inside.

"Ok class, this will be your new classmate. She cannot speak so therefore I will translate what she will say. Please introduce yourself." Doodle said, encouraging his student.

The girl started to do gestures with her hands, that Doodle understood.

"I am Applejack, 13 years old" Doodle translated to his class.

"I used to study at France so I can speak French. And I also lived in Spain for a solid 2 years, I am not that fuent in Spanish nor French. But, I'm very much more better at it than English."

The students started to whisper to each other as Doodle gave a seat at the back.

The class begun. Thet were talking about 'The Battle Of Yorktown 1781'. Applejack found the topic rather intriguing, in her mind the plan that the said right hand man of George Washington, who is Alexander Hamilton, was very clever.

She heard someone snore beside her, she looked over and saw a multicolored-hair teen, who looked like 1 year older than her. She opened her mouth to say something, but restrained herself and just went back to listening.

Time Skip
{After School}

Applejack went over to her assigned dorm, which was room number 1776. She opened it and saw her stuff was alreadt inside. She hurriedly unpacked and pulled out her laptop and video chatted her siblings.

'HI APPLEJACK!' Said her big brother from the other line.

She waved at him, as her sister went into frame.