matters

baby : hello babe

bacon : hey yeol

baby : guess where i am

bacon : where lmao

baby : guess omf

bacon : lmao outside my house

bacon : jk are u at mcdonalds

bacon: hold on my door bell just rung

baekhyun's pov

oh my god who's ringing the bell at this hour im too tired for this.

getting up from the couch, i dragged myself to the doorbell, too lazy to look into the peephole.

instead, i just opened the door a teeny bit, and peeked outside.

seeing who it was, i dropped the remote control that was once in my hand.

i opened the door and allowed him to come in with his arms open.

i didn't hesitate to jump into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, smelling his familiar scent once again.

i grinned again. this felt like the first time we met.

chanyeol then whispered, "surprise"

i looked up at him, as he smiled down at me.

he was.. staring at my lips. feeling insecure, i licked my dry and chapped lips, trying to moisturise them.

chanyeol breathed out, "dont do that"

i cocked my head to one side. "dont do what?"

"your lips.", he said, his eyes still trained on my lips

my lips? was there something on my lips. i touched my lips with my fingers and before i could say anything. chanyeol slammed the door shut and pushed me against a wall.

i gasped, shocked with his sudden strength.

"ch-chanyeol. what are you doing?"

"im doing this" , chanyeol says in barely more than a whisper.

he started leaning in a little closer, our foreheads touching. before i knew it, his lips brushed against my own, and i found myself slowly closing my eyelids.

his lips finally collided with mine after what felt like an eternity, and the warmth of his lips immediately spread throughout my body.

the kiss was soft, slow and comforting in ways that words could never be. his hands reached out for my face as he gently caressed the skin beneath my ear, holding me as if i was a delicate piece of glass.

i pulled him closer until there was barely any space left between us and i could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

when we broke apart for air, i rested my forehead against his and gathered oxygen for myself.

i muttered out, "you know ? im glad i texted the wrong number. because i fell in love with someone ive never met, and im fine with it because"

"we love each other and thats all that matters" chanyeol continued my sentence, as if he was speaking my mind.

he leaned in for another round of kiss when

suddenly, the door opened and me and chanyeol didnt have anytime to separate ourselves before we heard, "we brought chicke- jONGIN OH MY GOD WE JUST INTERRUPTED THEM LETS GO"

me and chanyeol looked over to the front door and managed to catch kyungsoo scrambling away screaming, "mY EYES MY EYES" while dragging clueless jongin along with him.

i couldnt help but laugh at the scene, hearing chanyeols laugh beside me.

i cannot believe all of this started, when i texted the wrong number.

< end >