f i v e

Grayson pauses and heads over to his bed and goes to sleep, I felt bad so I decided to go to sleep as well.

*Next day*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and see Grayson in the bathroom fixing his hair. I walk over to him and help him fix his hair.
"You mad at me?" I ask him in a baby voice.
"No not really." I stopped fixing his hair.
"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah I didn't really care if Ethan kissed, me and Ethan could share you, we've been doing it since day 1." He says with a little smile.
"So I'm a toy to you guys now?"
"No! No, that's not what I meant." He lifts my chin up.

"I'm probably gonna be used as your sex toy though." I mumble with a smirk.
I look back at him and see he has a smirk on his face also.

I get ready for my morning classes and get my school supplies, I left my dorm without saying goodbye to Ethan or Grayson.

*skips classes*

I come back from my door exhausted from all my classes and see that Ethan and Grayson aren't back from their classes. I decided to wear a tank top(without wearing my bra) and some very short-shorts. I then lay on my bed and plug in my earphones into my ears and listen to some music.

Grayson P.O.V
I come back from the party and see Ethan as Janelle kissing, I go straight to bed because I really don't care about them kissing and ignore it. They decided to go to bed too so we all slept for the first day tomorrow. For some reason I couldn't sleep, All I could think about was about Ethan and Janelle kissing. I didn't really care about it, at least that's what I thought.

I woke up before Janelle and Ethan did. I didn't get any sleep at all ever since "the kiss".  After a few minutes I hear Janelle's alarm clock ringing, then I see Janelle waking up. I act like I'm fixing my hair in the bathroom for her to see. She comes over to me and fixes my hair for me.

"You mad at me?" She says in a baby voice
The baby voice was kinda hot.
"No not really."
"Really?"

"Yeah I didn't really care if Ethan kissed, me and Ethan could share you, we've been doing it since day 1." I lie.

"So I'm a toy now" she says with a little bit of anger.
"No! No that's not what I meant" I lift her chin up.
"Probably gonna be used as your sex toy." I heard her mumble.

That made me have a smirk on my face, making me wanting to do bad stuff to her. We all get ready for our morning classes and leave our dorm.

During one of my classes I daydream and I think about Janelle.

"Grayson, I want you." Janelle grabs the collar of my shirt.
"What about Ethan."
"I don't care about him. I want you, all to myself."

She whispers on my neck feeling her hot breath.
I rip off her clothes and she pulls down my boxers.

"Mr. Dolan? Mr. Dolan pay attention."

I snap out of my head and see everyone looking back at me.

"Oh sorry professor." I apologized

I look down to see my huge boner.
"Shit!" I whisper to myself...