e l e v e n

Ethan POV
"... Go catch her Ethan." Grayson said.
"But what about Janelle, she loves you."
"Yes I know, but she loves you more."

I nodded and grabbed my jacket and headed to the nearest airport. Before I drove to the airport I wanted to do something at the beach to show Janelle that I really love her.

Grayson POV
After 25 minutes Ethan left this girl walks into the dorm.

"Um Hey I was looking for Ethan."
"Oh yeah Ethan is at airport. Why are you asking?"
"Oh I just wanted to know if me and him could hang out sometime."
"Well I don't know if you guys could hang."
"What do you mean"
"Yeah he's about to go to the airport to tell his girl that he still loves her."
"Really?"
"Yeah he's probably gonna ask her to be his girlfriend."
"Oh."

I could see that she had  anger in her eyes causing her to slam the door while she left.

Meredith POV
After hearing those words coming out I knew I had to seek my revenge, so I went to the store to buy some pregnancy tests.

Ethan POV
I arrived at the airport and walked inside and saw Janelle sitting down by the station that said, "FLIGHT TO MICHIGAN"
She had her earphones plugged in her ears so she couldn't see me and couldn't contribute to my attention.
I walked up to her and unplugged my of the earphones out of her ears.
"Janelle we need to talk."
"I thought you didn't care about me.. I-i loved you but you just stepped my heart aside, knowing that you thought I could possibly love your brother more." She started to cry.
"I know that's why I have to prove myself." I grabbed her and lead her to my car. I took her scarf and blindfolded her.

I drove her all the way to the beach to show her the surprise. I lead her towards the whole surprise and took her blindfold off.

Janelle P.O.V
What I saw was beautiful.....

"It's a beach house for you and me, no one else."
"Ethan it's..."
"No Janelle, I rented this beach for you and me. I love you Janelle and I want you to know that, even though I've been a fuckboy to you I want you to know that I love you and always will. This beach house, I want us to live in, I want us to drop out of college and be a happy couple."
"Ethan I..-"
"Listen to me." He said while going down on one knee. He pulled out a ring.
"Janelle..don't worry I'm not marrying you. I want you to be my girlfriend and I bought this ring to let each know that If we are in some trouble or if we are furious about each other, we will always love each other. You promise." His voice started to break.
"Ethan, I promise to always love you. And yes I will love to be your girlfriend."
He slid the ring onto my ring finger.
We then lean in to kiss each other, this kiss felt different but a good different, it felt magical.
We held hands as we took a great pause to visualize the sunset.
"I love you Janelle."
...
"I love you Ethan."

FEW HOURS LATER
Ethan POV
Me and Janelle finally came back to our college and go back to our dorm. On the way me and Janelle had our final kiss before we entered into our dorm.
We opened the dorm to see Grayson laying on the bed on his phone.

"We're cool?" Janelle said to Grayson
"Cool." Grayson replies
Janelle went to the bathroom to go take a shower while me and Grayson were talking.

"So what happened." Grayson asks
"Everything man, everything. She's now my girlfriend and everything cool now."
"Whoa you got a ring."
"Yup I "proposed"to her"
"Cool I'm so glad that your happy now."
"Yeah me too."
It's been a few minutes.
"Oh yeah I forgot to remind you there was this girl that wanted to see you earlier when you was with Janelle, I think her name was Meredith.
"Meredith?!" I accidentally yelled.
"Yeah. She wanted to know if you wanted to hang out."
"What did you say?"
"I said that I don't think that you guys could hang out because he already had a girlfriend and stuff."

After those words can out of Grayson I started to panic. I didn't know what she could be doing right now, maybe she could be planning to get revenge, or maybe planning to get rid of Janelle. But then I thought Meredith wouldn't be that type of girl.

Janelle finally got out of the shower and started to get dressed. I went over to Janelle to give her a little peck on the cheek. Her cute smile blew me away. After I heard a Knock on the door.

When I answered it Was Meredith and she has tears all over her face.

"What's wrong Meredith?"
"...I'm pregnant."

She brought out a pregnancy test that had said positive on it....

Omygosh guys I'm so proud of myself this is the longest story I've ever had written in my life, welp hope you enjoy😋
879 words