f o u r t e e n

"get some rest"
"get some rest?! how could i sleep worrying about you, worrying about everything?!"
"I know I know but plea-"
"No, no ethan get ge-"

I started to hallucinate and fell down.
The last thing I could see was Ethan nodding at me.

THE NEXT DAY

today I woke up early, very early. I start to remember what happened last night.

"Ethan" I whisper.

I started to think if it was real or not then I look over to see Grayson in his bed sleeping. I go over to him and shake him in order for him to wake up.

"Wha- what, what Janelle?" I hear him mumble."
"What happened last night when, when I came back"

He sat up and rested his back on the back of the bed.

"You started to yell at nothing talking about Ethan, then you looked like you started to get dizzy and you fell, I checked your forehead to see if you were alright and carried you to bed."

"Janelle are you alright?"

"No, no! I need to see where Ethan is, I need to go to the beach house!" I started to push everything out my way and left the dorm.

I drove all the way to the beach house and see Meredith.

"Huh-what her belly it's not-"

I walk over to the beach house and look through the windows. I could see Meredith she was dancing and her belly. Her belly was flat, not like a pregnated belly. And then I look over to the couch, oh my gosh.

She faked her pregnancy. There was a fake belly simulator on the couch that she made to look like she was pregnant. I can't believe she lied. Sh- She lied.

I felt my cheeks getting red, which was a sign of anger. I kicked a rock which made a loud which also made Meredith look at the window. Before she could come outside I went inside.

"What are you doing In my house?!" She yelled
"No bitch, you mean my house." I went up to her and slapped her across her face."

"You faked your own pregnancy you whore!" I kicked her in her stomach.

"Well if you weren't ruining me and Ethan's connections then I wouldn't have to lie!" She punched me

*reminder* *think of this as a fight scene in movies*

"Don't be mad because he loves me!" She punched me hardly causing me to fall on the floor and bleed from my nose.

"He doesn't love you because your a Big ugly and fat cunt!!" Before she could punch me we heard somebody say..

"MEREDITH!?"

We both turned over to see Ethan standing there with a lot of baby toys in bags.

"Meredith? What are you doing. *gasp* your belly!!"
Meredith started to get off of me and started to cry.

"Ethan!!baby!! Did you see what she did to me!!And the baby! Omg wheettt!?"

"Ethan...." I whimper.

Ethan pushed Meredith out of the way and came over to me to help me up.

"Your just gonna help that slut and not me!?!" I heard Meredith yell

"What do you mean I'm helping a slut, your over there I'm helping Janelle."

He sat me down on the couch and then looked over to the false belly.

"Meredith....what's this" he pointed to the belly.

"Eth- Ethan I can exp-explain" she stuttered

"No Meredith! I had to forget Janelle and Grayson because of you, I had to sacrifice everything for you. Just because of your selfish little ass!"

"Ethan you d-don't mean that.." she whispered yelled

"Oh yess I fucking do! Get the fuck out, and take your stupid belly with you." He demanded.

"Fine just know I'll-"
Ethan shut the door.

"Are you alright baby girl?"

"Am I alright?! Ethan how did you fucking meet that psycho ! What is going on?!"

"Janelle I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what is going on, I'm sorry for everything. I know I made some mistakes and situations but I just want to love you and have a happy life with you!  Tbh I just wanna forget anyone except for you cause you really mean the world to me"

"Ethan I..."

Ethan started going down on his knees

"I know we've been over this before but this one is more special. Janelle, even though we've been through our ups and downs we've still trusted each other. I want to make this our last. Janelle Ciara Brown, would you marry me?"

After those words escape his mouth the only words I could think about was..

"Yes."

.........

THE END. Don't forget to read the next chapter the after math, which explains their life afterwards..