Two: Showing Off, and Other Crap

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were suspicious. Who were these people? Could they trust them? Why hide in masks? What are they hiding? Where did they come from? How did they get here? What were their true names? Why did Dumbledore, out of all people, hire them?

And so, they decided to study up on 'shinobi.', and find why Dumbledore hired them. Well, Hermione did. She....couldn't find anything. And so, the other 2, poor souls got dragged into a bribe to try and find out who they really were.

That night, they sneaked out with Harry's invisibility cloak and tried to find a masked 'shinobi.'

As they snuck out, all four ANBU walked in on them, one then said, "Really, do you think we wouldn't see you? You feet are sticking out."

It was true, they couldn't deny it.

"And, what are you doing in the middle of the night?" The one with cherry blossom hair asked them.

"We want to find out more about you."

"Oh really, aren't we famous, Ke?" The three were confused. Who names their kid Ke?

The one newly named Ke responded with, "Really, Kura?" Again, who names their kid that?!

Then, the one with spiky blond hair but in, "Hey! I'm still here you know."

"Oh, sorry Ruto,"

"Please, stop bickering like children."

"Hai, Kakashi-sensei!" They chorused to the one now named Kakashi.

"Really, I can never, ever get used to the fact that you guys don't rehearse for that." He deadpanned.

They turned to Harry. "You now know our nicknames."

Those were nicknames?!?!

The ANBU started whispering. And the Golden Trio could only make out a few words.

"Should we?"

"Something flashier."

"....Hairaishin.....Cherry Blossoms........Lightning.......Black Flame......."

What?! These shinobi were confusing.

".....Or......Kyuubi.......Summon......Jutsu......That?"

Harry whispered to Hermione "Do you know anything about this?" Her response was one word, "No."

The ANBU looked the them "Ok, we're all going to show you one, or two of our most prized techniques!" Iruka, Kitsune, and Doragon chorused. "Again, how do you do that without rehearsing?" Ookami commented.

"Ruto, you first." He nodded. Ruto threw a three-pronged kunai behind them, made a few hand signs, the other three grabbed onto his shoulders, they disappeared. But, then reappeared behind the Golden Trio.

Ruto continued showing off as he bit his finger, making hand signs, and shouted, "Summoning Jutsu: Kyuubi no Kitsune!" While slamming his hand onto the ground.

Suddenly, a fox with nine tails appeared. "Kit, you really are a show off." It snorted.

"Just, just go back to your cage, I only summoned you here to demonstrate."

"No way, I haven't had a good stretch for a while, and you're telling me to go back to my cage? Really?"

Ruto sighed. "At least shrink your self to the point where you can climb on my shoulders, will you?"

"Fine, kit."

He turned into a miniature fox cub, and hopped up to his shoulder. Harry, Hermione, and Ron thought it was strange. How could a fox just randomly? How could it talk? How could it--

"Hey? Anyone there, we've been calling your name for last 3 minutes." Naruto said, waving his hand in front of their faces. They blinked. Had they really been thinking for that long?

Well, whatever.

"Anyway, you have classes tomorrow, and we have classes with our personal teacher, him," The three ANBU pointed to the masked ANBU, with gravity defying hair. He was reading a book. Cover said something in Japanese. Then, they disappeared. A note took their place.

Harry's P.O.V

Huh. Those four left a note. Wonder what it says.

Dear The Golden Trio,

Hello! You're pretty proficient when working with your wand. But, what if your enemy took it away. Meet us at the same place, same time, tonight. We're going to teach you hand to hand combat. But, a fair warning. Our training isn't easy. ESPECIALLY if you're a stuck up brat. Come on time! We don't tolerate late students! And, by the way, we're going to show you the rest of our abilities tomorrow too. Oh, and we are going to spar to see what level we need to train you!

Bye-Bye,
   The ANBU!

The ANBU were going to train us. Yes! I know they are strong, but hand to hand combat? Never heard of that. Hermione took a look at it, and nodded. "We should train in hand to hand combat, you know, as a trump card."

Yep, we're training with them if Hermione says that. And, according to what the ANBU said, they also have private classes. And, one of is ANBU is their teacher. Yep, this is going to be fun.

I sighed. IS NOBODY worried? Ugh. This is going nowhere. I'm going back into the dorm. I have a long day ahead of me.