Three: The Training

The next day, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi went out behind the school, they needed to make a training ground of our own. Sakura made a bit of a mess, but, that got cleaned up quickly.

Naruto shoved a rasengan into a nearby tree. Sasuke cut it up, lastly, Kakashi and Sakura painted the target.

They were done.

Soon enough, when Team 7 got rested, the bell for first period rang, the ANBU walked into their tiny classroom, chatting merrily along the way.

Later into the day, it was lunch. Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke sat at their tables, chatting with the others. Well, all Sasuke said was 'hn'. That annoyed the fuck out of the Slytherin. Some even tried using spells on him, but, had a a protective barrier around him.

Now, with Naruto, he was having a great time with those in the Gryffindor house. He was shooting the Golden Trio looks that clearly say, 'Tell NOBODY about last night till we say so.' They nodded in understanding.

With Kakashi was just reading his Icha Icha Paradise books, disguising them as normal books. When people tried to talk to him, he would shoot death glares them telling them to shut up.

With Sakura, the pink haired teenager was having as a merry time as Naruto, except there were no Golden Trio anywhere. When they started asking questions about stuff she didn't want to answer, the pink-haired ANBU pulled out scrolls on seals, medical herbs, poisons etc., etc..

There was some free time after lunch so the ANBU headed out with two wizards and the witch. "Ok. It may not be midnight yet, but, since we have some free time, we'll start to train you."

The three nodded. Since there was only  three of them, Kakashi volunteered to referee the fights.

"Now remember, only hand to hand combat. No magic or jutsu. Fight!" It was Naruto vs. Ron, Sakura vs. Hermione, and Sasuke vs. Harry. Team 7 won each match and figured out their weakness.

"Your right foot is turned to much inward, and your left hand is too close to your chest. You're too stiff. Try relaxing a bit, Harry." Sasuke said.

"Hermione, you're too stiff, and your foot is turned to much outwards. There." Sakura said.

"Ron, I'm glad you put up a fight, dattebayo! But, your hands are to close to your chest." Naruto says.

"Ok, Harry, Ron, Hermione, here are your combat clothes. The schools uniforms are to long, heavy, and get in the way. These are light, comfortable, and don't have capes. Try them on. " Kakashi told the Golden Trio. The combat clothes were black with  pitch black gauntlets and 50 pound metal rest on them. Once they put on the gloves, Harry, Hermione and Ron dropped to the ground, constantly trying to get up.

Eventually, they got up, but, only able to sit up. Then the bell rang. Time to continue classes.

Midnight...

It was time for their official training. "Um..What should we call you?" Harry asked.

"Hn. Doragon." (Guess who! :3)

"Iruka." (Again, guess who.)

"Kitsune! Dattebayo!" (You know who this.)

"Ookami."
  They introduced themselves.

"Okay, Harry, you're going with Naruto for the first few weeks, then you'll switch to somebody of  your choice. Hermione, you're with me, and Ron, you're with Sasuke. Uh, Kakashi-sensei, just watch."

Kakashi cried anime tears because his students don't trust with teaching Harry and his friends.

"But, firstly we want to keep our promise to show you the rest of our skill." Sasuke choose to do the fireball jutsu, Sakura, her enormous strenght, and Kakashi, his Chidori.

(I wanted to type up the rest, but my sister came up, screamed "YOUTH!" And stole my Kindle. Blame her.)

*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*'°*

"I'm so-" *dodges rotten tomatoes* "Hey-" *rolls under a whip lash* "Well can you-" *dodges flying progectiles* *finds sword that came out of God-knows-where and put it at persons neck* "Now, if you don't stop, say goodbye to your life." *person scurried away.*

Ok, since thats done with, I want to tell you some stuff. One, I'm gonna do a poll. Ahem…

Who do you want to go to Hogwarts with my OC, Kirai?

Ino

Kiba

Shikamaru

Hinata

Shino

Choji

Anko

Ibiki

Gaara

Kankuro

Temari

Your Oc/I don't care

Oh, and if you're gonna choose OC, here are the requirements:

Name:

Birthday:

Age:

Appearance:

What he/she wears:

Rank:

Any sort of jutsu/doujutsu/kenjutsu/ninjutsu/taijutsu:

Kekkai Genkai:

Family members:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Zodiac Sign:

Dreams for the future:

Good bye! Comment and vote!