Chapter 4

Alex's Pov

As I said those words before her face, I cannot hide the hurt I saw on her eyes but what caught me off guard is her action..

She slapped me! Really hard!

I felt my blood boil upon her as I grab her wrist and hold her tight in her waist.

"Don't you ever lay your hands again on me because if you do, I will make sure you'll regret it for the rest of your life!"
Then I stormed out of her bedroom.

I didn't give her a chance to speak though. I want to fuck her very hard but I controlled myself, saving my respect for her mother as my dad talked me to stop treating her like fuck. Well, that's all she deserves afterall! I saw random guys on her school with the lust on their eyes as if she had slept with them many times before wherein they cannot leave her alone for she satisfies them with all their lust. And even though those guys looked at her like that, she didn't do anything to stop them. Which only proves my thoughts about her. She is definitely a slut.

Though she doesn't wear any make up on school, she would always remained simple. But her simplicity doesn't help either. Why the hell was she still beautiful despite of her simplicity? And that asshole who's always with her, I am pretty much sure she had slept with him multiple times! It made my blood boil when I saw her awhile ago wrapping her arms around that asshole's neck when I entered her bedroom. I didn't expect that mutt to be here at this late! If she is a decent lady, then she'll not let any other man inside her bedroom for just the two of them in one room!

But I cannot hide to myself that I wanted to rip that small fabric covering her body.

I don't know how I kept this for so long. Eversince I laid my eyes on her way back when she was sixteen years old, I've always dreamed myself to be with her on one bed. That's why I didn't let myself to go get near her. Even though she had tried many times to reach out for me, all I did is to pushed her away. I want nothing about her. I don't want to get involve with her on the first place but when my dad and her mom decided to get married, I already knew that I will be seing her every now and then.

And seing her grew to be a lovely woman doesn't help a lot. And as I kept on seing guys around her, I am pretty much sure that she had lost her virginity to one of them. Especially to that Gorge!

I remembered that last time I hit him, right on his jaw line. That was two years ago when I used to tease Leah so that I will see her crying and very much pissed off when suddenly he appeared in front of us, saying words to defend Leah. He just pissed me off when he told me that I brought no good to Theia. That all I've caused her was trouble and pain. It really pissed me off when he said right to my face that she will take care Theia from me, sending message that I am a pain and monster to her , yet he is the night in shining armor of her. That's when I punch him very hard. Then after that, I heard that he was sent to Seattle to study.

And now, he is back.

Then I have to make sure that all my plans will go well before him.

⬇️⬇️⬇️
Vote.Comment.Share!!!