Chapter 5

As I was left all alone in my bedroom, I let a sob escaped my lips for about an hour after Alex stormed out of my room.

He was such a jerk! Why would the hell did he do that?! He doesn't give me any sign of respect! I never thought I would've  receive those kind of words especially coming from him. I felt so degrade. Slapping him hard on his face is not enough for what he did! But I won't let him get what he wants. I will show him that he shouldn't mess up with me! All this time he thought of me as some kind whore around the campus! He is a bastard! I never thought that he hated me like that..

I didn't know what exact time I fell asleep but I'm pretty sure I took a lot of effort to have one.

***

Since it is already vacation, I took this time to have some exciting adventures. I've contacted Gorge and asked if he would join me on a hiking and as I expected, he said 'yes'.
Well as far as I can remember, he told me that he had a lot of making up to do with me. So he had no choice.

Mom called me last night and told me that they might be staying at Switzerland longer than we expected for Uncle Tom must take a longer rest and since the environment there helps him a lot to relax, they should stay for as long as he needed it. Same for my mom.

***

"Theia, how many hours do I still have to wait for you to finish your 'stuff' ?"

"Gorge, why are you so impatient?! I'm doing my best to move faster than ever!" I answered him rolling my eyes.

"Faster as ever huh?! I'm waiting here for almost an hour, and you are the one who told me to get up early so that we could arrive there earlier!"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming!"

I took my backpack and opened up my bedroom door to see Gorge standing there eating a snack.

"And why are you eating that already?"
I asked eyeing him confusedly.

He chucked first before he answered me.
"It's been too long that I'm waiting here and made me hungry!"
He told me while laughing at my reaction.

I took a sigh as we walked together downstairs and made sure that everything we needed are all complete. We will be using his car, and as we hopped in, I turned the music on. It'll be an exciting day as ever!

I didn't tell him of what had happened between me and Alex. I knew it would only make him mad and I don't want to cause him any trouble. And since that night, Alex and I never crosses our path. It has been a week though.
And I am really thankful for that.

***

"Woah, look at that!"
I pointed a lake near our place where we put our tent. We made a fire and it is a really cold night! We are pretty much tired of walking and since we found this place very peaceful, we decided to built our tent here. We are done eating our food. I only ate tuna sandwich while Gorge ate a rice meal.

I cover up myself with a thick comforter that I brought. I am just ready for this kind of cold.
I looked at Gorge and he just caught me grinning at him.

"What?"
He asked me but I still kept my gaze on him.

I just shook my shoulder before I answered him.

"I am just grateful that you are not yet in a relationship. Because if you does, then there would be no one I will be able to spent hours like this. "

"Well I am already in a realtionship though.. "

"What?"

"I mean, I have you. Why would I bother myself looking for someone when I already have Theia in my life?"

I was flattered by his words for  a moment but then I realized that we won't always be like this for the rest of our lives.

"What I mean is that, you haven't yet in a love relationship, like girlfriend or wife, and I want to enjoy this moment while you were still single.."
He moved closer to me and cup my chin to look at him on his eyes.

"Even if I already had those kind of relationship, I will not let you down. Remember, I am your bestfriend?"
Then he kissed me on my forehead.

"But I want to ask you something.."

"And what is that?"

"Have you dated anyone before?"

"Have you seen one?"

" Nope. "

"Then  the answer will be 'no' . "

"But why? I mean, you're a good-looking guy, if you are not my friend, I might see you as hot.."

"You do?" Then I heard him laugh softly.

"I don't know.. Maybe it is not yet the right time. How about you? Why aren't you dating anyone? You're turning twenty this year and yet you haven't had any boyfriend. Why is that?"

"I don't know. I just don't like somebody looking at me and all that I can see is their obvious lust and not the sincerity I am looking for."

"And who the hell is looking at you like that?"

"Well on my school there's a lot of jerk who thought that they could possess anybody that they wanted. But I just made sure that they don't mess up with me."

"And how'd you that?"

"Well, if you check my record on school, I had a lot of trouble with the random guys who tried to mess up with me. If they tried to hold a single strand of my hair, I would just kick their balls which will end me up to the guidance office."

"And what does your parents think about it?"

"Well, because I am prone to that trouble, I gave the school my parents wrong number so that when they called one of them, no one will answer. And it really works because I would just told them that my parents aren't home. Or like they are out of town. Then they will just gave me detention and I am alright with that."

"You know Theia, you are amazing!"
He exclaimed and it somewhat made me smile for I chuckled at the thought wherein he found it amusing while if my parents knew about it, they would definitely thought that I am a pain in the ass.

We spent the whole night in this place and it is really amazing!
I'm sure I fell asleep with a hint of smile on my face.

***

⬇️⬇️⬇️
Vote.Comment.Share!!!