love

Title: Bloodline

Summary: "No" a voice murdered. "Everything goes as I planned."

Rated: M because of heavy lemons in chapters.

Characters: Kronos, Rhea, Iapetus, Hyperion, Krios,

Pairings: Kronos/Rhea

Notes: I realized this is kind of my first straight PJO Fanfic, even though it's incest…. Be warned lemons start right away!

Chapter 1: Love

He lead her to the chambers he stayed in, walking without looking, kissing her until they were both breathless. Letting out a cry, Rhea tripped over her dress, only to gasp as Kronos held her tightly to his body, they both laughed.

"My king in shiny armour to the rescue." She giggled and pointed to his formal armour, she wore her respectable clothes for their wedding night as well.

Her dress a golden, the light lace was green colour to signify their marriage as he wore green suit under his armour. Chaos had insisted that everyone was neutral for the wedding, and that to signify it, he planted a tree as the marriage gift, it grew golden apples and had the greenest leaves. If crushed and made into juice it made Nectar and moulded a certain way it made Ambrosia.

Kronos took his time with her, wanting Rhea to only feel pleasure, not wanting to hurt her, they had been hurt enough by their stupid excuse of a father.

His lips kissing her neck, hands wandering, finding soft spots, hearing tiny moans she so desperately tried to stifle.

"Don't… I want to hear you," Kronos said, a blush making her way up to her face. "Don't be embarrassed, it's lovely to know I can pleasure you…" he grinned boyishly.

"But… I don't know how to pleasure you," she whispered.

"Rhea, I have had years of practice, you'll learn how to, we are bound and I'll teach you, no need to scared or embarrassed." Kronos soothed, and smirked.

Grabbing her hand, he slowly ran it up his stomach, having flashed their clothes off earlier. Letting her fingers trail his muscles, letting go of her hand he let Rhea explore his body. She started to gain confidant and let her hands wander lower, grasping the hard organ and watching as Kronos' eyes closed in pleasure.

Sometime later…

Kronos watched as Rhea withered in pleasure in a result of what he did to her body. His lips kissing around her neck while his fingers played with hard nubs. His golden eyes never blinking, just staring as he watched his newly named wife became undone by his hand.

Inhaling deeply Kronos gently put more of his weight on Rhea, letting her feel his erection and so he could feel her wetness leak all over him, as her body lost control and submitted to him.

"K..Kronos!" Rhea pleaded, her usual moss green eyes dark with desire and love, her hands ran up from his waist to clutch his hair, curling the curly strands into her fist.

Chuckling Kronos stood and just stared at her, his golden eyes drinking up the sight of her, he let the love for her shine through his eyes, and let his wife know how much he loved her. Whispering those three little words.

"I love you too."

Grinning like a child Kronos brought a finger up to his mouth and let his saliva wet it, once wet enough he brought his fingers to her lower regions.

Rhea cried out as Kronos finally breached her, his slim fingers skidding in with ease. He moaned and twisted his fingers to loosen her up before he would take her virginity.

"You look beautiful my wife" Kronos said and kissed her, his titan aurora brightening up and heating her up.

After a few minutes Kronos smirked and flipped them, so he lay on his back and she straddling him, her knees shaky, but his firm grip on her slim hips helped her stay steady.

"Ready for the ultimate pleasure my love?" Kronos asked a smile growing on her face.

Panting Rhea nodded, Kronos lowered her body and moaned as he slipped in, the wetness providing a type of lubricant. Rhea watched as he slowly slid in, waiting only for her to nod and tell him he could continue. At one point she wasn't aware her eyes had closed until she felt his thighs on her ass. Than her eyes snapped open. She looked down and saw her husband's chest heaving, he throbbed inside her. Yet he didn't move. Kronos just stared at her, eyes smoldering and a dark black instead of gold. Sweat ran down his forehead, leaning down Rhea kissed him put her hands on his pecs and rose up moaning and hearing him groan. That little noise encouraged her to try make many more sounds come from him.

"Ready are you?" he forced out and smiled and let his wife run the show for awhile, letting her build the pace, watching her breasts jiggle and her long hair tickle his face. Watched as her eyes became wide as she hit her pleasure spot.

Grinning at that he flipped them over and started thrusting inside her, Rhea moaned and arched her back and clenched her legs around his waist. Feeling her muscles clench down on his cock Kronos moaned, his head flung back eyes closed in pleasure, pushing in and out of her body. Feeling his cock get slick with all the pearly white cream coming out of her body, his cum mixing with it.

"Fuck, Rhea… so close…" he moaned and tugged her hair and held her close to his body so he could feel her slidding, withering in pleasure and her cries grew into screams, he called her name, tickling her body, drove it until all she could do was hang on for life.

"Love you Rhea he moaned and felt her clamp down and felt her explode.

Crying out hoarsely Kronos let go of control and came. His seed gushing out making Rhea moan, and he sighed as he kissed his wife softly on her forehead.

Lemons over!

Kronos stood up and flashed a robe on, and walked towards the bathroom soaked up a cloth and began to clean his sleepy wife. Washing away their signs of making love.

Drowsy green eyes followed his movements.

"Sleep…" the king murmured. "I'm just cleaning you up love," Kronos smiled and kissed her softly.

After taking a drink of nectar The King looked out the window in his chambers letting the breeze in, removing the scent of sex in the air, even though he could snap his fingers and it would be gone, he and other titans liked to do things manually.

Yawning and stretching Kronos walked to the bed and laid down, wrapping his arms around Rhea and closed his eyes.

Notes: right well I was nerves to publish this because I am not certain if it's good, or if I was so stupid to consider writing this…

I dunno, I thought "how come no one does this pairing much?" I mean they were married! Plus I had a short writers block for my Pernos stories.

Hope it was good! Review and like please!

OH I will update my other stories as well ;)