Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Rhea was feeling horny, though she wouldn't say those words directly to her husband, he would only be a smug bastard and fuck her. But her pride was beginning to diminish as she had just walked in on her older brother Iapetus and Hyperion making hard passionate sex, while her other sibling, Theia sat watching with an amused look on her face: While nursing a baby bird back to health.

It took a while longer before Rhea trusted herself to go and ask Kronos; her husband for sex.

He had just stared at her until

*Lemons*

Rhea let her gown fall into a puddle on the floor, and watched as her husband stand from his sitting position over the dark wood desk. Parchment paper strewn all over, his black hair falling onto his face, only to be pushed back once again.

"Rhea… what do you want?" He asked and let his golden eyes roam over her naked figure.

"For you to fuck me over this chair and never let me go, to pull me back as I let you go." Rhea said and braught Kronos' hand to cup her breast.

Flashing his clothes off, the Titan King stood before her with all his glory, and let the Queen decide how to play this out.

Let her use him, because, he knew he loved her, Rhea, but Kronos had seen a briefest glimpse of the future, and he had seen different eyes, and felt complete, not half empty.

"Pick me up and do it rough," Rhea said and Kronos did that.

Lifted his wife up, and let her wrap her legs around his waist and his one free hand wandered to her nether lips. Feeling the moist of her arousal. Slipped a finger in and moaned as it was sucked into her tightness.

Her moans were loud, but like usal, Kronos didn't give a wild fuck on who heard, the Black Castle was his after all.

Once satisfied that she wouldn't hurt while he fucked her, Kronos lifted her by her hips and slowly let her impale herself on his cock. She cried out at the same time as him as she took him to the hilt, not letting them recover he slammed her to the wall and pumped himself in and out, letting her head fall on his shoulder only for him to yank it harshly. Letting dirty words out as he fucked her into oblivion.

Kronos went to the heated stream nad sunnk gracelessly into the depths, letting it rush over his head only to fling it back as he came up for slightly unneeded air.

He cleaned the scent of sex off of him and relaxed. He was confused to who those eyes he saw, and had decided to search discreetly. Mindset, the Titan King, put on his greek robes and mounted his horse, and set off into the rising sun.

A/N: Sorry about the long wait for the update and I am also sorry about this being slightly rushed. I am nerves as heck I am graduating tomorrow and wanted to do someting, and found my keyboard to write once again!

Jaylene Olebar