Chapter 2: Something Stupid

Hyperion and Iapetus walk to where they see their brother, on the porch looking over his kingdom, his robes hanging loosely on him and his hair a mess.

"What is it?" Kronos sighs and turns to face them as clothes appear on his body.

"Oceanus has called a meeting… something about annoying primordials who want to rule the sea, and he wants our Lord's permission and advice and help." Hyperion says and grins. "let's go!"

Scowling the king turns and walks over to the bed, means down and kisses Rhea on the forehead, before flashing away.

.

.

.

.

Eros sat on the couch and watched his older sister writing, she controlled everyone's lives and did her best to make it enjoyable. He knew she had a big part for Kronos to do before she would retire, but he wasn't quite sure because the future was always in motion and decisions still had to be made. But then anything with Kronos was interesting! I mean he was a hot-headed man who needed someone to anchor him, or he'd try to take on anyone without thought to prove he was stronger and better.

"Is he going to mess up?" Eros asked and looked at Ananke who nodded, her hair in a perfect bun and dress tucked neatly. Wired frames were on her nose, and she looked every bit like a teacher.

Heck! She even taught the fates!

"Looks like it, he's going to get destroyed, betrayed and sooner or later his anchor comes back, but Kronos isn't going to be the same after this." Ananke shakes her head and leans back. "Ouranus is pleased, that he can watch what folds out from up there," She says and closes the book.

.

.

.

.

Rhea screams as the nightmare, she realizes will sooner or later be the future. That damned prophecy her father cursed his sons with and that if they ever had children. They would tear apart the king, kingdom and bring their rule. It would thrive for many years until Destroyer came.

A/N: right so I am sorry for short chapters, but sometimes they are just easier to write! I hope this was okay, and tell me if you have ideas I can put in this story!