Error 400, Uncaught Poems

A collection of poems that I wrote around periods of happiness, anxiety, and depression.Describing feelings that I don't quite know what to do with.

Untitled 1The mountains do not moveas time rushes around them.They wait,but for what,we have forgotten.

Untitled 2I ranto be here today;the blue skythe cool windthey remind that it's okayjust to be.

Untitled 3You're reading this,but it might be reading you too.What do your eyes say?

Untitled 4A cookie.Crumbs.Still a cookie.

Untitled 5Maybe you're struggling. Maybe no one knows what you're going through. But deep down, you roar like a dra-[Thank you for trying the free version of INSPIRATION. For your bullshit spirit animal, please upgrade to INSPIRATION PRO.]

Untitled 6Do you ever stopand realizethat our lives are built on tamed lightning?

Untitled 7The clocktower spends the dayticking down the time.Luckily, it doesn't have anywhere to be.

Untitled 8Get some wheelsvroom vroomforgot to put a car on them though.

Untitled 9The pizza demon has cometo take your soul.Eat himsome demons are easy to take care of.

Untitled 10"Oh, I see." I saynot actually seeing.But like, I'll figure it out laterand ask them about it againfor feedback,but I don't want to frustrate them right nowso I'll just move the conversation forward.

Untitled 11The clash of bladesa flower split,upon the summer winds.Dueling lawnmowers was a mistake.

Untitled 12Deep in the swampA mermaid makes her home.There are too many fish in the sea.

Untitled 13Today I stoppedto smell the flowers.There were bees.I should not have smelled these flowers.

Untitled 14I always doubt this moment will comeBut there it is,Surprising me, quietly.A moment of calm.

Untitled 15Tensionheartbeatsmind racingI don't know how to stopthe quicksand pulling me in.It's going to be okay.Even if it takes me a whileto believe.

Untitled 16DarknessA current of stressrises from withinI can no longer sinkinto my dreams.

Untitled 17I hold out my hand.You reach for itwhen,all of a suddenYou feel something warm.There is pizza in my hand.

Untitled 18Sometimes i feel childish.I don't like it.

Untitled 19The tree glowsblue, red, green.They remind meof colors thatdazzled me asa small child.

Untitled 20Normally I like clouds,but I feel like my mindis filled with them.Lately, I have momentswhere the clouds break.They give me hope.

Untitled UNTITLEDI stole all of the names.You will never get them back.Well, I might get bored of them.Nah, I'll keep them.None of them fit the words anyway.

$=== Incident Report At 00:40 self.exe failed. After forcing it to run again, found the following outputs flagged in the error report. I don't really see anything wrong but I'll keep the application running and see what else gets flagged. The system seems convinced something is wrong.