Chapter twenty-eight

Foxy's POV

The sleeping arrangements were the subject of the argument that night. Funtime wanted to move in with Bonnie, but I wouldnt let him. But Purple Guy said that me and Bonnie couldnt sleep together, else we might stay awake all night.

This caused a lot of giggles around the room, and Bonnie and I blushed.

"This isnt fair! I'm not having my boyfriend stay in a room with some perv who we've just met!" I shouted, stamping my foot. This caused more giggles. Funtime crossed his arms. "I'm not a perv. I'm just sexier than you." He retorted.

"Alright!" Purple Guy shouted. "You two can stay in the same room! But dont come complaining to me when you have sore asses!"

This time, everyone burst out laughing, apart from Baby. She didnt get it.

I went red and wrapped my arms around Bonnie protectiely. Bonnie kissed my cheek.

"I'm staying with Mangle." Baby announced. "What happened to your hair? Ennard spent a long time doing it up for you today." Funtime said with his arms crossed.

"I gave Mangle a bow." Baby said.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because not everyone is heartless like you."

I blinked and looked at Baby, who had her hands on her hips and was glaring at Funtime. I like this kid, I decided.

"Come on. We're going to bed, Bonnie." I said, pulling Bonnie into my room. Funtime would get Bonnie's.

"I dont like that Funtime guy." I said as we lay in bed that night. "He's crushing on you."

"He's probably just trying to fit in." Bonnie said.

"Self-centered much?"

"I know." Bonnie laughed. Then he crawled on top of me. "Purple Guy said not to come complaining when we have sore asses." I warned.

"What about sore lips and dicks?"

"You have a sailors mouth."

"You have a sexy mouth."

I pushed Bonnie's wrist so he fell on top of me. "I know. And a sexy body." I said. Bonnie tugged my shirt off. "Yeah you do." He said.

I shivered as I felt Bonnie's cold fingers against my stomach. They moved down, down, down.

I let out a yelp and jumped up. "Okay, getting a little sexual, are we?" I teased.

"Dick."

I laughed, then moved so close to Bonnie that the rabbit fell over and tumbled off the bed. "Ow..." He complained.

I helped him up, laughing.

For the next five minutes, we undid each others buttons, and zips, until the only thing covering our bare bodies was each other.

"Okay, I'm definetly in the wrong room. Or am I in the right one? I think I'm in the right one." Funtime closed the door behind him as he came in.

Both me and Bonnie let out a yell and grabbed for the blanket. "Get out!"

"What's going on here?" Purple Guy opened the door.

I grabbed another blanket and adjusted it so you could only see my face. Bonnie was doing the same thing.

"Uh oh, whats this?" Spring Trap and Freddy came in as well. And Chica. And Goldie, who screamed and hid behind Freddy. Mangle came in with Baby balanced on her hip, half asleep.

"Why is Bonnie and Foxy naked?" Baby asked. I knew I was bright red. I moved away from Bonnie.

"Were they inside each other?" Baby cocked her head and looked at them. "I think they were inside each other." She decided. "Is one of them going to be pwegnant now? I hope it's Foxy. Bonnie's better than Foxy, and Bonnie is more of a girl than Foxy. But Foxy deserves to be the pwegnant one."

"GET OUT!!" Me and Bonnie both shouted.

Purple Guy guided everyone out. "I warned you about the sore asses." He said.

"I really hope it's Foxy pwegnant." Baby said before Purple Guy shut the door and the sounds were drowned out.

"Shall we continue?" Bonnie asked me.

"No. No we shall not." 

Interview with Baby:

    Me: So, sweetie, do you actually know what Foxy and Bonnie were about to do?

    Baby: *nods*

    Me: How?

    Baby: *thinks about this.* Well, once I walked in on Funtime Freddy and Ballora, except she            broke up with him the next day. 

    Me: *Points at camera* Would you like to tell the more innocent part of our audience what              they were doing?

    Baby: *shakes head, eyes wide*