Chapter fifty-three

Bonnie had to get a cast on his leg. It looked clunky, and painful. Bonnie just glared at me as we sat in hospital, Mangle and Chica drawing on his cast and Spring Trap whining about how he wanted to draw too.

"Cause I'm a much better drawer than them! I can draw sharks! Move it, girlies! I wanna draw a shark!" Spring whined. Then he looked at the cast and cooed. "Aw, look it's a little Bonnie! Too cute!"

That night, as Purple Guy was mourning the loss of his money because he had to pay the doctors not to tell about us, Bonnie tried to get up and cook dinner.

If Bonnie doesnt cook, then we never eat any time before twelve, but the moment Bonnie got up, Mangle and Chica pushed him back down onto the couch. I rolled my eyes, turning the TV on. Some romance movie was on, making me instantly think about me and Bonnie.

...

I got up, holding a permanant marker in my hand. It was six am, and everyone else was asleep. I crept into Bonnie's bedroom. His lamp was on, and he was asleep on his bed, a book resting underneath his hand.

I took the lid off the marker, then took the blanket off Bonnie's cast. I instantly started writing on it.

Bonnie, I love you. I'm sorry. -Foxy

Bonnie stirred, then sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Foxy?" He asked in a sleepy voice. I stepped away. I dont think he was properly awake, so I gently pushed him back down onto the bed. "Go back to sleep, babe."

"Mmm, okay." He rolled over, wincing at his cast.

"Love you too, babe." I said, nuzzling his head.

As I started to creep out the door, something hit me on my head. I winced and stumbled, looking down at the huge heavy book on the floor.

"I heard what you said." Mangle said, stepping out of the shadows. In other words, she came down from the ceiling fan.

"No you didnt."

"Yeah I did."

"No you didnt."

"Yeah I did."

"No you-"

"Dont start that. I was with Spring Trap once, remember? I can outlast any of your 'no you didnt's'." Mangle said, her arms crossed.

Good point.

"You wont tell him, right?" I asked. She smiled. "I;ll only tell him if he asks."

"Good, because theres no way that Bonnie will ever ask-"

"Ask what?" Bonnie asked, sitting up. I looked over at him. "You go back to sleep."

"No. Ask what?" He repeated.

"What Foxy said." Mangle said.

"Oh, okay. What did Foxy say?"

"That he loves you. Babe. He said babe too."

"Really? Huh." Bonnie fiddled with his blanket. "Why dont you come and sleep with me, Foxy?" He moved over on his bed and patted the space beside him. I glanced at Mangle, who nodded encouragely.

I sat down beside him, and he put the blanket over me. "You're still a dick, and I'm still angry, and we're still not together again." Bonnie mumbled as he leant against my shoulder. "But you can sleep in here tonight. Oh, and happy Valentines day. You'd better be out when I wake up."

I forgot it was Valentine's day.

"Happy Valentine's day." I whispered back, but he was already asleep.