harry

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. I hope you enjoy this.
_______________

"Aries! I need you to get ready, bubba. Mommy is late." Louis calls from down the hall, rummaging through his drawer. He got called into work and has no babysitter for Aries.

That means he has to take his darling son with him. "Mama, stuck!" Louis blinks and looks up from the drawer with a frown. "Stuck in what?" He closes the dresser and shuffles out the room, making his way to the living room where he left Aries.

He pauses and parts his lips, eyebrows going up to his hairline when he takes in the sight in front of him. Aries is smiling cutely at his mama from where he's stuck between the wall and the couch.

"Baby, how did you do this?" Louis asks as he rushes over to his son. Aries blinks innocently while Louis pulls the couch away, picking the toddler up into his arms.

"I climb mama, duh." Aries taps a finger against Louis' nose causing the omega to scrunch it. "You are a mess, I cannot leave you alone for more than a second."

Louis clicks his tongue and nuzzles against Aries' cheek as he makes his way back to the room. "You have to come to work with mama, okay?"

"Yay! Work mama!" He cheers and bounces in Louis' arm, tiny hands grasping Louis' cheeks. "Milkshake?"

Louis nods his head and places Aries down onto the bed. "Yes bubba, it's the milkshake shop. You know mama works there on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Aries scrunches his nose as Louis pulls his shirt up and off of him. "Tursday?"

"Thursday."

"Tursday."

"Thuh-urs-day."

"Thursday?"

Louis grins and presses kisses across Aries' cheek, causing the alpha to squeal in happiness. "Good job, my smart boy." The toddler giggles as Louis slides his arms through the arm holes in his shirt.

"Get milkshake?" He asks while pushing himself up off the bed when Louis turns away, finger playing with his clothed belly button.

"You can get one if you behave." Louis shifts back around and cringes when he sees his son.

"Oh baby, you know mama doesn't like when you do that." He says while gently pulling Aries' hand away. He helps him into a pair of shorts, buttoning it for him.

"Sorry mama."

"It's okay, my love." He drops a kiss to Aries' forehead and picks him up, resting him on his hip. "Now lets brush those tiny teeth of yours and get to moving."

Louis drops him down onto the counter carefully, making sure he's sitting on his bottom. He grabs Aries' purple wiggles toothbrush and squeezes some toothpaste on it. "Say ah, baby."

Aries opens his mouth and releases a shriek that makes Louis wince, "Or you can do that." He quickly brushes his teeth, clicking his tongue when Aries sucks on the toothbrush. "Come on pterodactyl, you need to rinse your mouth out."

"Pterodactyl mama, it dino?"

He hands Aries his small cup filled with water and waits until his son rinses his mouth to answer. "Yes, my love. It's a dinosaur."