first time

Olivia POV                          

"Hey El" I say sitting down at my desk.

                                                                       "Hey Liv" Elliot says without even looking at me.

"What are doing" I ask

"Nothing just trying to finish this paper work before we go on this stake​ out" he says

"We have one those again" I say trying to be annoyed but truth be told I like being alone with him.

"Yeah are you ready" he ask as he stands up grabbing his jacket.

"Yeah let's do this" I say we walk in the elevator doors and he put his hand on my lower back and I shiver at his touch wanting more contact.

Elliot POV

"Here you go Liv" I say opening the car door for her.

"Thanks El" Olivia says she's been acting weird lately.

When we make it there it's after 9:30pm all we do is sit there waiting for something to happen that's when Liv says something.

" How's​ family" she ask

"Good Kathy still crazy" I say

"What's wrong with her"she ask turning so she was looking in my eyes I could get lost in her chocolate brown eyes.

"You know she still thinks I'm sleeping with you" I tell her and then her eyes darkened.

"How about we make that happen" she says and reached over and touch my thigh.

"What!"I ask a little surprised.

She bites her lip and put one hand on my cheek and pulls me to her and our lips meet. At first I was shocked but then I kiss her back when air becomes an issue I pull back and look in her eyes.

"Liv what gotten into you" I ask

" I don't know but I want you and I can feel you want me to so take me in the back of the car" she says running her hand over my erriction and climes to the back of the car.

At first I'm shocked but the I hear her call  for me "Come on El don't make me wait we will have to leave soon and your wife will want you home" she say pulling her pants off and I can't even think straight when I see those long tanned legs before I now it I'm on top of her.

"Fuck me El" she breaths I run my hands up her blouse and under her bra and cup her and she Arch's at my touch.

"El we can have foreplay later right now we are in the back of a car and I'm horny as ever so please fuck me know and good" she says that's ​all it takes and I take my pants and boxers off and rip her under wear off and inter her full force.

"Oh god your huge " she moans

"Are you ready" she nods and I start pounding the hell out of her.

"Oh ohhhh Ughhhhhhhhhh yes yes harder fuck me like you can't your wife!" she screams and that's all it takes and I lift her legs on to my shoulder and pin her hands on the window and start fucking her as hard as I can skin slapping against skin.

" Shit your so tight and wet you feel amazing is this hard enough baby" I moan.

"Yes yessss I'm cumming Elliot ughhhhh ahhh​ aahhhh I love you El Oh I love you so much!!" She screams

"I love you too baby I'm​ about to cum shit Liv damn.I roar as I cum deep inside her we kiss as we come down from our high.

"That was that was" I say

"There are no words El I really do love you I know you're married but you don't even love her I know this is our first time but we belong together why are you still with her" she says running her hand the my hair.

Because me and Kathy has kids together if it wasn't for that I would leave and I love you too baby if you want I will go home with you tonight" I say

"Yeah what are you going to tell Kathy" she ask

"Don't worry about it  let's get dressed and go to your place" I say

"Okay" she says

        Olivia POV

We arrive a t my place and when we get inside I drag Elliot to the bathroom and take a shower that turns into a fuck fest when we laid down me wrapped in his arms his phone goes of and I sigh nowing who it is.

"Kath I'm not coming in tonight don't worry about we're I am okay good night" Elliot says hanging up the phone I enjoy the time I have in his arms nowing he want be here when I get up.

"Love you El" I say he kisses me

"Love you too Liv"he says and we drift off to sleep.