two months affair and Pregnant

Olivia POV

"Elliot honey were are you going" I say watching him get up out of bed.

"You know we're I'm going " Elliot says a little harsh.

"What's your problem" I ask

"Nothing Olivia"Elliot says back

"Then why are you being a ass I know you can't still be mad about last night what you expect me to be single while you cheat on your wife every night" I say and when he looks in my eyes I see nothing but anger in his eyes and they darken and at the moment I hate my self for saying that.

"What did you say" he says coming closer to me.

"Nothing I'm sorry baby I just was so ang-" I try to say but his lips crash into mine  and my back is flat on the bed and he kisses a path down my body.

"Mmhhmm El please make love to me" I say and he takes of his pants and boxers and enters me slowly.

"I love you so much if you are ready for a relationship I will leave Kathy for you" he says and he looks me in the eyes and I know he is serious.

"Really you mean it" I say with tears in my eyes.

" Yeah I mean it baby" he says tucking a peace of hair behind my head.

"Oh El I want you to be mine so bad but what about your kids they are going to hate me" I say rubbing his face with my hands.

" No they won't they already now about you and they want to live with you and me"he says

"Wait they know about us how" I ask

"Yeah they saw us hugging outside the station" he says

"But that doesn't mean the we were together even though we are I mean we always hugged before we got together"I say

" But we always hugged like friends when we hugged a few weeks ago our lips were connected and our bodies were we're against one another" he says

"Baby I'm so happy"I say looking down with tears in my eyes.

"Then why are you crying baby do you not want this" he ask lifting my head to look into​ his eyes.

"Of course I want this I want us to be a family but" I say

"But what baby tell me" he says and put his palm on my cheek.

"I'm pregnant"I say the tears that I was once holding back started to flow.

"Don't cry baby why are you crying do you think I'm not happy"he says.

"I thought you would be mad at me for getting pregnant and your married and if you are mad I'm sorry and you don't have to ever speak to me anymore I-" before I could finish my sentence he covers my mouth with his and start to move inside of me.

"I love you and I'm not going anywhere I'm leaving Kathy for you and our unborn​ child we are going to be a family okay" he says as he stops moving.

"Okay" I say with a light smile

"How long" he ask

"Seven weeks" I say

"Well looks like I have to get ready for a cranky pregnant​ women" he says with a smirk and I slap his chest lightly.

"I'm not cranky but I will be if you don't start moving and you don't want to see that" I say and he smiles and kisses me and starts moving in me and I smile thinking​ maybe being with a married man was not the worse when you're in love.