Kathy part two

Olivia POV

"Kathy let her go"Elliot says

"Why so you can live with this whore and the bitch in her stomach" Kathy say and after that I lost it I kicked her leg elbowed her stomach she falls to the ground drops the gun and I grab it before she can.

" Kathy my baby isn't a slut okay and I don't get why you can't just except the fact that he isn't with you anymore". I say holding my hand out telling Elliot them to stay back.

"Because he cheated on me with you why would you even do that I didn't mean what I said about the baby but I meant what I said about you it was wrong on your part and his.you could have at least waited until the divorce"Kathy says getting on her feet

"Look I'm sorry you're right I should have waited till the divorce but I didn't and don't feel bad about it you brought this on yourself you're rude to him you treat him like a child you abused your kids maybe I shouldn't got pregnant with his baby when you guys are married but you know yourself your marriage was over I can never replace you and I'm not trying to but I'm being a better person I love unborn child and he does to". I say putting the gun down.

"He cheated on me what makes you think he won't do it to you" she say but know Elliot says something.

"Kathy I haven't been in love with you for years it has nothing to do with Olivia it was you I just I don't know but I'll never cheat on her I didn't really cheat on you either I left you and I don't feel bad somewhere in my heart I still loved you but I wasn't in love with you but now I have no love for you pulled a gun on my wife and my unborn child that's enough for me to hate you and in my heart where I still loved you was because you're the mother of my children" Elliot says.

"El I'm dizzy I don't feel well"I say before I fall into Elliot arms.

Elliot POV

"How is she"I asked the nurse

"She's fine and the baby is perfect you can go see her if you want" The nurse​ says

"That's wonderful thank you so much"I say walking into Olivia room.

"I want to go home" Olivia says talking to the doctor.

"Miss Benson you have to wait okay you are only staying  overnight you are free to go early in the morning" The doctor says

"Hey baby giving  the doctor troubles"I say walking next to her bed

"Oh my gosh I was so worried about you where were you"Olivia says

"I was in the waiting area I couldn't come in but I'm here now how you feeling"I ask

"I feel perfectly fine but they won't let me go home". Olivia says

"You'll be out here bright and early in the morning get some rest I love you".I say

"Alright love you too"She says drifting off to sleep.