My Dear Ellie

ORIGINAL VIDEO:

There was a town with destruction and the people made fun with TNTs. This town is called Boom Town. One day, a baby was born in this place. It's a boy. Later, he finally opened his eyes and seeing the two people were looking at him. It was his mother and father. They both cried happily. Now, they finally know what a good name to give it out for him... Magnus.

10 Years Later

The war had begun in Boom Town. It was being destructed by people from Redstonia. Many people in Boom Town were slaved and killed by redstoners and their home were burning to the ground. But there's only person who finally survived and escaped from the war... Magnus. He bent his knees down while watching the war and felt bad that his parents died from the war. Now he became an orphan. His tears poured down on his face and say 'Goodbye Mom, Goodbye Dad... i'll miss you'

And now, he started to walk away

A long time ago
I found myself on my own
Cold and afraid
I needed somewhere to call home

Later, Magnus saw a girl who is sitting under the tree all alone.
Wonder why ? She seems to be an orphan too like him. 

Then you
Opened your hands to me
I found a friend
Somebody who could share my joys and woes

Magnus slowly crept and finally approached her. He slowly moved out his hand in front of the girl's face which she looked up at him

"Hi ! You seem to be alone... I'm here to help you" Magnus said which the girl made a smile on her face. She held out his hand which Magnus pulled her up from the ground "You'll never be alone like me"

Growing up by my side
You were my world
You were the one who held my heart

"What's your name ?" Magnus asked and heard the girl's reply which her name is Ellegaard, or Ellie for short. Then he nervously told his name to her because it's his first time to talk a friend.

Ellegaard giggled and said 'What a cute name', causing Magnus to blush

My dear Ellie

Yup this is what he wants to call her. And now, they both become friends as their first time. It's like they finally had first friend.

I cherished everyday we were together
And we knew no matter what we had each other
It was you and me
I wish that it could always be

Soon, they started to play with each other like chasing, catching objects, and hide and seek. They also chatted each other a lot about themselves. After a few days past, they ended up to become best friends. 

Later, Ellegaard is hungry. So she had to find something eat until she saw some cocoa beans hanging on the stem of the tree. She reached and took some of them out as she can. Then she crafted them into a... COOKIE. When she almost took a bite on it while her eyes close, suddenly Magnus quickly snatched it and ate the whole of it. She realized that a cookie was not on her hand and asked 'Hey who took my cookie ?!' which Magnus replied 'I don't know'

When Ellegaard knew it was him, she giggled as Magnus awkwardly laughed and relieved that Ellegaard might not be mad. You know, Magnus is a mischievous person who likes steal people's things and playing jokes but Ellegaard wouldn't mind about it since it was her best friend.