.one

I stepped up to the side up platform clutching my clothes. When I got my signal, I got up the platform and started the Serpent's Dance. I maintained a straight face, but my eyes wandered all over the bar watching the reactions of the other Serpents there. As I finished my dance, I ran down the stage and took the sheets I had prepared and wrapped myself in them. I looked at Tall Boy who nodded towards the bar. No one knew me, they just think I was some stripper dancing on that stage, but Tall Boy knew. I had done the three other initiations secretly with only Tall Boy and four other senior serpents, they had informed FP though. After I got dressed I headed towards the bar where Tall Boy was, and we headed to the back.

"That was the last initiation just need to get your Serpent Tattoo then" Tall Boy said. I simply nodded.

"Tall Boy could I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"If anybody asks my name is Fairy Queen, not Tatiana King. FP would also know me immediately."

"Sure, you being a Serpent is a secret. Your secret is safe with us. FP made sure of it before he went to jail."

"Where are you getting?" Tall Boy asks as I prepared to get inked.

"Just under the nape."

I took a day off from school just to relax and process everything that's happened to me the past few days. I had done my initiation right after class where I immediately headed to the White Wyrm. I had just gotten my Serpent tattoo. My Serpent Jacket was hidden in my closet. And I just became an official Serpent.

The next day I finally went back to school. Nobody cared that i was gone obviously, they were still hooked on the whole red circle thing Archie started. I had English for first period, it was the only class that had given us assigned seats.

"Oh my god Tatiana, where have you been. You were absent yesterday." Betty said, she was assigned to the seat next to mine.

"Look it was just one day okay? I was feeling a bit under the weather. It wasn't like I was gone for a whole week."

"But I know you. You've never missed school even once. Even if you were a bit sick or just a headache."

"Just let it slide Betty it's nothing."

When class ended Betty told me we should sit together at lunch. I just said yes and headed to my chemistry class where Archie then got called out by Principal Weatherbee and Sheriff Keller. I took that opportunity to sit beside Veronica.

"What was that all about 'Nica?"

"I don't know. I hope Archie is okay."

"Don't you think it's still about that Red Circle thing?"

"I think so. Again, the t-shirts were my idea."

"Maybe he's done something worse, for Sheriff Keller to actually go here." Veronica looked so worried and I just rubbed her back to help comfort her.

Veronica and I had the same class before going to lunch, so I was now walking beside her while she was standing out so much with her scoop neck red circle shirt. We got to a table where Betty was scribbling over a notebook looking very stressed.

"Hey Betty, what's that?" I asked taking one of the discarded papers as I sat down.

"I'm trying to decipher this cipher from the Black Hood." She answered and runs a hand through her hair, taking a short break.