a/n

ughhh its overr ;-;

well.

I originally started this story with, well, basically no ending planned. I honestly didn't expect to finish this story so soon, and now that I have, it's just... idk. sad, I guess.

I had no intention of having Taehyung die, and to write his death on his birthday was really cruel of me haha. please forgive me. but in the end, I'm happy with the way this story ended. some of you may hate me for his death, but I feel like not all stories should have happy endings. in this case, it is sort of a happy ending, because Jennie ended up with Yoongi. Yoonnie shippers will be happy.

yeah, so. it's been one long journey writing this. I might do a special chapter every now and then - more info on that later.

I think what made me feel so sad about ending this is also because I'm starting a new school year in two days, with new people and just basically a whole new environment. I don't really know anyone there, and the last time I went to a new school (which was two years ago) I was a loner for a looooooong time. even worse is the fact that there's someone who, let's just say, things ended badly between us, and it'll be realllly awkward.

I just realised I made that someone sound like my ex. no. it's an ex-friend.

sorry for blabbering so much. I just have a lot to say, with 2017 ending and all. it's really been one of the best years of my life. this book hit 5k reads, which may not sound amazing to most famous authors and stuff, but it's pretty damn amazing to me. I got into the school of my dreams, but the only bad thing is that I have to transfer and it's going to be a bad first day for me - I don't do well on first days. I hit 16 this year, so I guess that's pretty cool, because sweet 16 and stuff. I also dyed my hair for the first time this year, but I dyed it back to black a month later because I missed it haha.

anyway, I just want to say thanks for all of the votes and sweet comments all of you have left throughout this story - reading your comments is honestly my favourite thing to do. I'm not joking.

and, even though this story has ended, I definitely have other taennie works in the makings. I just haven't published them yet. right now I'm writing ataraxy, which is a jirose ff, so please check it out if you love jirose! also, I have another taennie ff coming soon, so please stay tuned for that :)) (sorry I'm desperate)

yeah. so. thanks for sticking with me through this story. it's been one long, sad journey, but it's finally come to an end (for the most part) 

or maybe there will be a second book.

IDK YET.

okay, now on to the special chapters.

i have a few ideas, but feel free to comment your own ideas if you have any, or just type the number you're most interested in seeing.

1) how Jennie and Yoongi met
2) Jennie's and Yoongi's wedding
3) Jimin and Chaeyoung's wedding
4) Yoongi proposing to Jennie
5) Jimin proposing to Chaeyoung 

all of these are relatively fluff. okay, so comment your own suggestions if you have any (wow I just repeated myself) the poll (is this even a poll) will end in maybe a week or so? yeah. so comment your suggestions quick xD

also, please no smut. I don't write smut.

yeah, so thanks for everything, I guess. stay tuned for more special chapters and more stories. I'll try to write a happy ending next time :))

- allison ♡