Here again

Chapter One;

Nicole's POV:

Here I am again at the place I hate the most. Otherwise known as college. See I don't mind the lessons that I am studying or my teachers it's just the fact that I have no friends. My life would be 10x better if I had friends. But no, no one wants to be my friend. I don't know why I've not done anything to anyone. Maybe it's because I'm not their average college girl.

See I'm not bothered about partying every Friday night of wearing clothing that is too tight and short on me. I'm just your regular girl that wants to do the best they can in college as well as spend time with their family and friends...oh wait. I don't have any friends.

After finally arriving to my first lesson I sit down at my desk. Right in the back corner away from everyone else. I open up my textbook onto the topic we are currently learning about. See this is the class I love. Physics education. I just love sport. I love hockey, football and basketball. I could easily be friends with the boys but then again they don't pay any interest in me.

"If I was to do the 100m sprint, what energy system would I be using?" Miss Hall, my PE teacher asked the class. I know this I thought to myself. It's the ATP-PC system as it's an event that needs a quick burst of energy.

I'm only in first period and I already want to go home.

The rest of the day dragged. I honestly couldn't be happier to be at home right now.