Me?

Well that's a bit rude of me I haven't even introduced myself to you all. My name is Nicole Barnett, I am a 17 year old girl from London, England. I have no friends. I don't know why I just don't. I hate college. I hate my life. I have a major obsession with Justin Bieber. He is my idol and is the reason why I am still alive today. Without him I would of given up years ago.

My life time wish is to see and meet Justin so I am able to tell him that he's the reason why I am alive today.

I love sports. Like so much. I play hockey, football and basketball. So I guess you can say that I'm a sporty person. I also dance in my free time. I have a passion for sports coaching and would love to get into that. But I have my eye on being a back up dancer for Justin Bieber.

I bet you're wondering why I have no friends? To answer that i have no idea either I haven't done anything or said anything to make people not want to be my friend. Maybe because I'm quiet and shy or the fact that they just choose to ignore me. I don't know why though I'm quite tall and skinny for my age with long wavy brown hair. I have the looks and figure if I don't sound to big headed as my boobs aren't small they're a 34DD and a flat stomach.

Enough about me now.