Ch 1 : The human girl

( Saniwa/Aruji )

( Saniwa/Aruji )

Knock ! Knock !

I gently open my eyes and look over to the door . " Come in ", I said , rubbing my eyes . " Ohayo (Y/N) ", Aruji greeted . " Good morning master ", I greeted . " It's time for you to meet your new home ", he said . After he said that he went out the door and close it , waiting for me to change my clothes . I can't wear my normal clothes because Aruji gave me a kimono to wear . I'm not use to wearing this kind of clothes but I like it . I also wore a bell thingy on my head , I like the sound . (Suck at describing)

I open the door and saw the fox that is always with Aruji

I open the door and saw the fox that is always with Aruji . " Hi (Y/N) , you look great ", the fox compliment . " You look lovely ", Aruji praise me . I gave him a smile . He use his power to transfer us to the citadel . A lot of sakura flying in the air and it's pretty . In an instant we arrive in Aruji's room . I follow him out from his room and into the hallway  . " Ohayo Aruji-sama ", greeted Hasebe . " Ohayo Hasebe-kun ", Aruji greeted . " Who is this young lady ?", he ask . " I intended to introduce her to you all so Hasebe-kun gather all the sword in the yard ", Aruji order . " Yes Aruji-sama ", he said energetic . 

I look at Aruji wanting to know who is he

I look at Aruji wanting to know who is he . " You will know him after you meet the other member ", he said , he knows what I'm thinking . We walk down the hallway and into the yard . I was surprise to see that much of them . They stop talking and look at us . " Sorry to bother all of ye . Today I had an importance announcement to tell ye . We had a new member joining us ", he said . Everyone turn their eyes on me , from my perspective they are all male . " Introduce yourself ", said Aruji . I step forward and hold my hand on my chest . I'm too shy to look at them so I keep my face low . " Hm . . . huh . . m-my name is (Y-Y/N)(L/N)", I stutter , hoping they understand my Japanese . " It is nice to meet you (Y/N) !", they all said . " Well thanks for the introduction (Y/N) . As you all know , (Y/N) is my discipline . She had no where to go so I hope ye guys treat her like family . Is that clear ", Aruji said . " YES ARUJI !!", they shouted . " Now (Y/N) let me show you your room ", said Aruji . I follow Aruji to my room and we stop at an certain door . " The two room beside yours is Yasusada and Kashuu . I will introduce you to them tomorrow so get a nice nap ", he said and open the door .

 I will introduce you to them tomorrow so get a nice nap ", he said and open the door

I was surprise to see such a room . I look at Aruji with my sparkling eyes . " Yep and it's all yours ", he said , smiling sweetly seeing how happy I was . " Well have a rest , tomorrow will be a big day ", he said before closing the door . I look around the room a bit , it looks like he's the one who design it because I told him before of what I like . I look in the wardrobe and find a lot of different design of kimono , even my clothes is arrange nicely in it . After I finish examine the room , I flop on the bed . " This is the best day of my life ".

I don't know all of the name so I got a hard time to remember it and I also don't know much about their personalities . The first picture is what Saniwa looks like in Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu .