Ch 2 : Fieldwork

Next morning

I was now in front of Master's room , I knock on his door and hear come in . I open the door and went in . " Ohayo (Y/N) ", he greeted . I look around and saw a stack of paper on his desk , job as a Saniwa sure is hard . " Ano Master , wat is the reason y-yu've call me here ?", I ask hoping he understand . " Well (Y/N) could you help me to do the fieldwork because there is no strawberry left ?", he ask . " Okay ", I answer . " After you've done the field work , Kashuu will bring you on a tour around the citadel ", he said before I close the door .

I walk to the field and saw two people drinking tea and three people watering the flowers . " Oh-ya isn't it (Y/N)-San ", said the blue hair guy . The green hair guy notice me and smile ," Ohayo , I'm Uguisumaru ", he introduce . " And I'm Mikazuki Munechika ", greeted the blue hair guy . " Wait isn't he one of the Five Heavenly Sword ?!" 

 " Wait isn't he one of the Five Heavenly Sword ?!" 

I quickly bow at them . " Do you have a business here ?", ask Mikazuki . " Uh s-strawbelly ", I stutter . " Strawberry isn't it , I remember Aruji saying about growing it ", said Uguisumaru . " I think Kogitsunemaru went to get them ", said Mikazuki . " Aah the bag is heavy ", said ??? . We look over and saw a man with white hair and ears ? 

 We look over and saw a man with white hair and ears ? 

" Aren't ye going to help me ", he said and notice me . " Hi (Y/N) , I'm Kogitsunemaru ", he introduce . I walk over to him and look into the bag . I notice that they are not strawberry seeds . " Is something wrong ?", Kogitsunemaru ask . " It's wrong ", I said . I went into the storehouse and Kogitsunemaru follow me behind . I found the strawberry bag is on the third shelf , I tried to get it but I can't reach it . A pair of huge hand went over my head and got the bag . I look behind to see Kogitsunemaru and he's huge !. " T-thank you ", I thanks . " No problem ", he said and swing the bag over his shoulder . We walk out the storehouse and went over to the soil . " How do we plant the strawberry ?", he ask .

I dug up the soil , not too deep but medium . I put 4 seeds in it and cover with soil . I move two foot away from the part where I plant and dug up the soil . Kogitsunemaru watch how I do it and later he do what I did .

1 hour later 

" Finally done ", said Kogitsunemaru . I look over to him and he is cover in mud , his white hair is a mess and his clothes too . I laughed and he looked at me confuse . I got my napkin out and wipe the dirt from his face , his face blush and he turn away from me . The two tea man giggle at us . I put my napkin away and think that I forgot to water them . I was about to run over to the storehouse but I bump into a man who's hair is light blue . " Sorry are you alright ?", he ask and bend down and hold me up from the ground . " What wrong Kousetsu-neesan ?!", said a man with pink hair and a kid with blue hair follow . They look at me ," You must be (Y/N) , I'm Souza Samonji ", the pink hair guy introduce . " I'm Kousetsu Samonji ", said the light blue hair guy . The little guy hide behind Souza . " Sorry about that , he is kinda shy for seeing a girl for a first time ", said Souza . I wave my hand and smile at the kid . The kid looked at me ," Sayo Samonji ", he said shyly .

 The kid looked at me ," Sayo Samonji ", he said shyly

" Are you looking for something ?", ask Souza . " W-water ", I stutter . " Sayo hand (Y/N) the watering can ", said Souza . Sayo slowly walk in front of me with the watering can in his hand. " Thank you ", I smile causing Sayo to blush . 

I walk back to the field and water the seed. " Let me do it ", said Kogitsunemaru . I hand him the watering can . " (Y/N) do you want some tea ?", ask Uguisumaru . I went over to them and he handed me the tea . The stick on the tea is floating . " You got good luck (Y/N)-San ", said Mikazuki .

I done 6 people in this story . To let you know there is 105 swords in this citadel .