Chapter 2

By the time Namjoon and Jin reached the door it started to rain. Not the light rain that people often dismiss in situations like these, but the type of heavy rain in which people foresee days before due to the clouds gathering slowly. As they slowly knocked on the door, the last thing they expected was a cute, dough-eyed boy to appear before them.

He was tall, with raven black hair, and big brown eyes. He also had a cute bunny smile, but as Jin studied the boy further he could see that the smile was forced. Jin also noticed the nervousness in the way the boy stood. He kept shifting from one foot to another as he fiddled with a bracelet on his wrist. His eyes also kept glancing around as if he was afraid someone was watching.

Namjoon was the first to speak up.

"Um, hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. Im Namjoon and this is Jin. We are here to see-" Namjoon spoke softly before he got interuppted.

"O-oh, yes, t-they have been expecting you. please come in," the boy stuttered.

As Namjoon and Jin entered the mansion, Jin glanced at the nervous boy. He looked scared and had hints of sadness in his eyes. Jin was confused on why the raven haired boy looked upset, but decided to dismiss it as it was probably none of his buisness.

They both followed the boy through the magnificent hallways, that were as astounding as the outside of the house,to end up in front of some huge double doors. Jin stared at the engraving that occupied the dark brown, wooden panels. It was a man with blood dripping from his razor sharp teeth, standing over a man laying dead on the ground with two holes in his neck. A vampire and his victim. Jin was confused as to why the door was engraved in the first place, and especially with a picture like that.

The boy opened the door which lead to a massive living room. There were at least three sofas in the room with chairs also scattered around. There were many bookshelves adorning the walls with paintings as well. There was a window located on the far wall, but there was a curtain blocking Jin from seeing the view outside.

The boy lead Namjoon and Jin to the couch where they sat, while the boy himself went over and sat in the chair opposite .

"He shall be c-coming down shortly," the bunny-like male said.

"Ah, thank you,...-?" Namjoon hesitated.

"Jungkook," the boy whispered.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh, thank you, Jungkook," Namjoon added.

Awkward silence followed after that, the atmosphere being tense. Jin glanced up at the boy to see he is still playing with the bracelet on his wrist. As Jin further inspected the bracelet he noticed it had a silver heart charm. There seemed to be words engraved on the heart, but were way too small for Jin to read.

Before it got even more awkward Jin decided to ask a question.

"Um, hey Jungkook, do you know why there is a picture of a vampire engraved on the door?"

Jungkook looked suprised at the suddeness of the question, but then got a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Oh y-yeah, apparently vampires liv-, i mean, used to live, at this house hundreds and hundreds of y-years ago, and i g-guess this was kinda like a sanctuary to them. They engraved the picture on the door to tell a story, I g-guess"

Jin was confused on how the young boy spoke, as if he was saying something he wasn't supposed to. He was also curious as to why Jungkook knew so much.

Namjoon was also starting to suspect something wrong. He noticed how the boy stuttered on his words, like he was hiding something.

Jin made a small 'Ah' to show he understood. He was still confused as to how this boy was associated with Namjoon's 'old' friend, so he decided to ask.

"How are you connected to...- this, erm, guy we're supposed to meet?"

Jungkook glanced down at his lap, as he was about to answer.

"A-ah well you see,...-"

Before Jungkook could continue, the door opened.

A man stepped inside, as his deep voice echoed through the room.

"Well, look at that. Our guests have arrived!"

A/n:
I feel more confident in this chapter and I'm kinda getting an idea of what I want to do with the story. I hoped you liked it!!!

Byee