Chapter 3

"Well, look at that. Our guests have arrived!"

A man stepped into the room. No words could describe his beauty, for it was astounding. His light brown, slightly wavy, hair was swept neatly to the side, while his pink lips, which produced a deep voice, contrasted against his pale skin. He had an elegant posture about him and stood with confidence. Even his clothes, a white button up shirt with some black pants, looked amazing on him, even with the simplicity of the outfit choice. His eyes, though, were the most beautiful things about him. At first glance they seem brown, but as you look further you can see flecks of red hidden among them. Jin was almost lost in a trance, just by looking at him. It was Namjoon's voice that snapped him back to reality.

"Taehyung!? Is that you?" Namjoon whispered, with a shocked expression.

"Namjoon hyung, good to see you again. It's been a while hasn't it?" Taehyung smirked.

That smirk, Jin thought. It wasn't a playful or friendly smirk. It looked slightly cruel, which didn't suit his stunning face. Jin already disliked him from first glance.

"Yeah, you have certainly changed a lot," Namjoon replied.

Taehyung then changed his focus to Jungkook.

"Sweetheart, why don't you get our guests some tea, hmm?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked up, glaring, to Taehyung and quickly nodded. Jin was confused as to why Jungkook was glaring at the man. The longer Jin stayed in the house, the more stranger things have gotten.

Jungkook got up, about to head to the door, but he suddenly stopped. He gave ,what seemed to be, a warning glance at me and Namjoon, then carried on walking like nothing happened. It was strange, certainly. Jungkook closed the door behind him as he left, leaving the room in silence.

Taehyung walked elegantly towards the sofa opposite and sat down.

It was Namjoon who spoke first.

"Taehyung, you've certainly changed a lot," Namjoon said.

"Yes, during high school I worked hard on my appearance." Taehyung answered back smiling.

Namjoon just hummed as it suddenly turned silent in the room. Suddenly a deep voice spoke up.

"So who is this you brought with you?" Taehyung questioned while glancing to me, with a slight look of annoyance.

"This is Jin. He's my--," Namjoon started of.

"Boyfriend. I'm his Boyfriend," Jin cut in while glaring slightly at the deep voiced man.

Taehyung just narrowed his eyes at Jin as he spoke.

"Ah I see. I was under the impression you would be coming here alone, Namjoon hyung," Taehyung sighed, like Jin's presence was an inconvenience to him.

Namjoon replied quickly.

"Ah well, I normally never go anywhere without my Jin"

Taehyung just hummed.

"Oh well. It complicates things slightly, but nothing we can't fix," the deep voiced man spoke.

Namjoon gave a confused look to Jin. They both shared the confusion and doubt.

"What do you mean 'nothing we can't fix?'" Namjoon questionably asked.

"Ah with the food, of course! We can't let one person starve now, can we?" Taehyung answered back, giving off another smirk.

Even with Taehyungs answer Namjoon still felt something was wrong. He couldn't shake the feeling that something bad will happen.

Little did he know.

Namjoon had something stuck on his mind.

"Back then, you called Jungkook 'Sweetheart'. Are you two... like... you know, dating?" The man asked.

Taehyung gave a small grin, like he was remembering a memory he was fond of.

" Yeah, I guess you could call it that. Me and Jungkook met some time ago and we just hit it off, so now we live together." Taehyung answered, giving a heartfelt smile.

"So just you two live here then?" Jin asked, after being silent for so long.

"Well, not exactly." The beautiful male said. "We also live with some... roommates, I guess you could call them. They are some old friends of mine, who are also quite close with Jungkook. We all decided to live together because it would be more... fun."

Jin just nodded, pretending like he understood, even though he was thoughrouly confused.

"Are your roommates coming down anytime soon?" Namjoon questioned, still slightly wary.

"Well I'm sure they will make an appearance sometime soon. They love meeting new people," Taehyung said.

After hearing that Jin got even more nervous, if that was possible. Were Taehyungs roommates weird like him? Why did they decide to live in a place far away from civilisation? Jin's head couldn't stop asking questions. Thoughts like these whizzed through his brain, as he tried to come up with some theories.

Namjoon was just like Jin in regards to his thought process. He was just as confused as Jin and questioned himself again and again.

Just then the door opened and Jungkook walked in with a tray with items on top of it.

"I brought some tea and cookies."

A/n
I'm sorry it took so long to publish a new chapter, but I have been busy studying for exams and stuff. Yay.

Anyways I'm already working on the next chapter and I'm hoping to publish it earlier this time. Thank you for taking time to read my book! I really appreciate It!

I hope you all have a good day:)