*ღ˚ •His Locked heart*ღ˚ •Prologue 2*ღ˚ •

❤•.¸(¯'•Prologue 2•´¯)¸.• ❤

“I once heard that the death of a beautiful woman is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world.” He spoke as we sat there, discussing....well out of all the topics in the world, we had chosen to discuss, Pain.

My lips twitched into a sad smile, I thought he’d said it to make me feel good or least have a laugh about it but both of us were too serious to lighten the situation.

I stole a glance at him and saw him playing with his car keys as he stared out in space. I wanted him to tell me, what the reason of his grief was?

"You seem to know."  I asked, as I told him the story of my life and how it feels to lose someone dear to your heart. How it feels to lose a mother.

He abruptly turned to me and I repeated;

"You seem to know, How come?" It was obvious in his eyes, the pain. I wondered how I hadn't noticed it all this time.

He turned from me to stare in the space again and remained silent.

"People who haven't experienced such a loss, don't understand." I said. "They look at me with sympathy and regret but those who have experienced it, know. They remember their own days, It shows in their eyes." I explained my feelings. These were the words I had never said to anyone before but I felt that he'll understand that's why I was telling him.

"Am I wrong?" I inquired, Knowing no matter how lost he may look, he still was listening to me. He didn't answer. I curled my legs on the couch on which we sat, Him being on one corner and I on the other.

I knew what the reason of my grief was but I never really seemed to understand his. I had always been curious about his secrets and somehow I thought they might be very sacred.

~Coming up will be the frist chapter:) plz read and tell me if u like it or not:)

~With love~Girlwithpearl.

~xoxo~