Epic sans chptr5

So yes I'm including Epictale sans in this part of story hope you like it and sorry for the hold up I need new ideas.

Paps POV

I saw how my bro was so injured I snapped and went to a termination mode (I'm gonna make paps have f/v gun). I brought a few things but I'm into using guns and my powers. I warned them not to touch my bro in a threatening voice but they didn't take me seriously until one of them (specifically error) touched him and I threw him back about 20 feet away.

Epic POV

I was in my fight with frisk until I was put into a different universe. It looked like snowdin and I heard lots of noises so I went to the direction of it. I then came upon some sans fighting other sans then my eyes caught a nice looking girl. Her hair was a silky smooth color and her eyes showed braveness and determination. Her aura was nice so I approached her very calmly then with a nice voice I said "What's going on here". She looked at me and started blushing. I did to. It was nice to see someone with so much courage (😄😄). Suddenly I noticed that she was wounded in her neck and lower part. She changed into a different outfit (tee shirt and shorts to a f/c battle dress with a staff ). It looked like she knew how to use the item cause she swung the staff and a beam came from the staff and hit one of the sans. I figured that he was an enemy of hers. He looked slimy and wrapped a tentacle around me. I got loose of his grip and attacked him.

I'm gonna stop here and continue next chapter