Prologue

Bubbles POV

The professor got a new job so we had to move away. I walked up to the private jet the laboratory sent for us, a few tears streaming down my face. We are gonna leave Peacock City.

"Bubbles wait! " A voice shouted. I smiled, as I knew who that voice belong to. Vanessa, Whitney, and Margaret.

We turned around to face them as they darted towards us. Me and my sisters hugged them. "Goodbye, we promise we'll go to Townsville someday. " They whispered as tears went down their faces.

Me and my sisters looked at each other and nodded. "Come closer. " Blossom whispered. They leaned towards us.

"We are the Powerpuff girls, we were made in a lab. I am Pink, Bubbles is Water, and Buttercup is Raven. " Blossom whispered.

They smiled. "We know. " They whispered. Our eyes widened in shock, what! "Really? " We asked.

"The signs are obvious even if you girls are good at hiding it. " They explained. We nodded

"Girls! It's time to go! " The professor shouted. "Okay! " We shouted back.

"You know what, no Goodbyes, just see you soon. " Margaret said and her sisters agreed. "See you soon. " They said. We smiled. "See you soon too. "

We hugged for the last time and went to the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short because it's the prologue. Soon the girls will be the mistreated nerds on watt pad, but they don't fight back, even Buttercup because they professor said only criminals, monsters and villains are the ones they fight.