Chapter 4: The Blonde Badboy, the Cheerleader, and the Robin

TPPOV (third person pov)

People shoved her, insulted her, you guys get it. But there was a certain blonde lookalike who thought to take it further than that. She threw a can of mixed paint towards Bubbles, thankfully only a few stains were made on her sweater, as the rest went splat on the ground. Being a puff would keep you in shape and give you some useful reflexes.

The girl went mad while Bubbles just walked away from the awkward scene with everyone's eyes on her. From that she reached art class without any interruptions as her peers were too busy looking at the giant mess the blonde cheerleader made.

She opened the door to class, no one was still their except their teacher who smiled at her and told her to take a seat. Unlike Blossom she took the the seat in the middle.

As students started to fill, a girl with long brown hair and blues eyes went into the room, she took the back most seat in the class and laid her head on the table. Bubbles continued sketching the scene from the first time they met the RowdyRuff, like a human camera she remembered it very clearly. Being careful to make sure no one saw her sketches.

She put on her earphones so she wouldn't hear the constant whispers about her and put it on maximum volume. She didn't notice the Blonde cheerleader that sat next to her, glaring at her and muttering bad words not appropriate for kids.

Bubbles finally finished her sketch, she looked at it for ten seconds. She closed her sketch book finally acknowledging the stares and glares at her. She shrugged and the school bell rang, she lowered the volume of the music. The teacher said that they will be painting something that they cherished since childhood.

She undid her pigtails, letting her blonde hair cover the earphones and put them back to maximum volume. The teacher passed the blank canvas, Bubbles began to draw Octi, her toy octopus. About ten minutes later a blonde boy came in, Bubbles just looked at him and went back to her almost finished painting. The teacher scolded him for being late.

She didn't notice him walking up to her, or him talking to her, but she did notice him taking her painting. She looked over at him, she took out one of the buds and lowered the volume. "What? " She asked. The boy stared at her in disbelief before saying "That's my seat. " Bubbles rolled her eyes, picked up her stuff and stood up. She noticed an empty seat at the back next to the brown haired blue eyed girl. She went over to it and sat their. She finished her drawing and fifty minutes was still left in class.

Bubbles sighed, she looked around the class to see everyone was still busy. Then her eyes landed on the girl next to her, who seem to be having a hard time painting. Bubbles scooted closer to her, Robin did not notice until Bubbles talked to her.

"You know if you make a sketch of what you are gonna paint it will help. " Bubbles commented. (that's what I do, don't judge me) she looked at Bubbles and smiled, "Sure, are you finished? " she asked, Bubbles nodded. She continued painting a Robin. Bubbles just watched her having nothing better to do. Robin finished and there was still twenty minutes left. She looked at Bubbles painting.

"Is that a toy octopus? " She asked. "You, it's my first toy, I still have it. " Bubbles replied cheerfully. "Oh, well this is my pet Robin, she was my first pet, we both have the same name, unfortunately she died a few years ago. " She muttered the last part with sadness. Bubbles patted her on the back. "Assuming your name is Robin? " Bubbles asked and smiled. "Yes, what's your name? " Robin asked her. "Names Bubbles. " Robin giggled a bit. "You have a really cute name. " Robin commented.

The two of them chatted for a while, Robin explaining who the punks and ruffs are (too lazy). Bubbles told her she wasn't afraid of them. The school bell rang and the two of them walked out of class. Well Brat was waiting for Bubbles at the door to get revenge.

She was scolded by a teacher at the huge mess she made. 'This is all that Bubbles freaks fault' she repeated to herself. Once Bubbles was going out on the door Brat tripped her, thankfully her reflexes saved her from falling which made Brat angrier. Robin went over to Bubbles and asked if she is okay, Bubbles nodded.

Brat went up to Bubbles and slapped her. Her hand marked red on Bubbles face.
"You ugly freak! It was your fault I got scolded. " She yelled. Bubbles put her hand on her red stinging cheek, tears threatened to pour. But Bubbles stop the tears.

"Why was it my fault you got scolded? " Bubbles asked. Brat growled "The paint!" she yelled. Bubbles snapped, she could have understand if it was her fault, but it was Brats fault because she threw the paint at her.

"You know what, YOUR A BITCH WHO BLAMES OTHERS FOR HER MISTAKES! IF YOU DIDN'T THREW THAT PAINT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU WOULDN'T BE SCOLDED! SO DONT BLAME ME! " Bubbles yelled, this was the first time she cursed, but it was worth it. Brat was shocked that Bubbles yelled at her since she was treated like a queen. Bubbles grabbed Robin by the hand "Let's go. " She said and stormed off with an also shocked Robin.

Her next class was also her sisters next class and their new friends next class. Blossom has the same classes with Bell and Bunny, Buttercup with Harold, and Bubbles with Robin. What a coincidence. Her next class was music, which the girls are great at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Buttercup has gym, Blossom has chemistry, and Bubbles has art. And all of them have the same class which is music. Sounds familiar? To any of you who read my other book who do you really love you you probably notice these are the same classes from the second to fourth chapter. Anyways hoped you enjoyed. Just one more chapter left.