Chapter one: Townsville

Blossoms POV

I watched the jet took off, I watched as my sisters drifted off to sleep, and I watched as the jet landed on Townsville airport.

I shook my sisters to wake them up. They rubbed their eyes and stood up to take our stuff.

I took my pink suitcases and walked down. The airport had a lot of people, back on Peacock city we don't have an airport. The last person who left was 63 years ago.

We got in the car, in complete and kinda awkward silence. Bubbles was still crying a bit, Buttercup just stared at the window, and I look ahead at the road.

Bubbles broke the silence. "Professor, do we still have the same room? " She asked. Me and Buttercup looked at her then the Professor. He coughed slightly before answering. "No girls, you each will have your own room, the house is pretty big. " He said.

Me and Bubbles frowned, while Buttercup crossed her arms and continued to stare at the window.

I sighed. After 20 minutes of complete silence, we finally arrived at Townsville. There was a big sign that said WELCOME TO TOWNSVILLE.

The Professor went into a garage of a big white square house with three holes as windows.

We got out of the car. "Now girls, the delivery truck is coming tonight, while that's happening, pick out a room and paint it. " The professor said as he made his way into the house.

Me and my sisters hugged. We took our suitcases and ran inside the house.

"Wow. " We said in awe. Being a big time scientist can get you neat things. The house is big. It has a big flat screen in the living room, a giant couch. The kitchen is furnished and the dining room has a mini chandelier on top of the big round table.

This place already has everything. "Professor, why do we have a moving truck when all we need is already here. "
I asked raising up my hand.

"Well girls, the moving truck has your furniture like your beds, and my lab equipment, especially chemical x. " The professor explained. Chemical x, one of the most powerful, destructive, mysterious, and creative chemical in the world, what he used to make us (here he did it on purpose not on accident ).

We nodded. We went into the garage and got the paint, well Bubbles took everything else that we two didn't. The garage had a lot of paint.

We went upstairs. "I pick the middle one!" Bubbles said raising her hand. "Dibs on the right " Buttercup said, also raising her hand. I sighed "Left. " I said.

I went to the left room and closed the curtains. I opened the lights, let's see, the walls, pink, the ceiling, light pink, and the floor, hot pink.

I took a ladder, and painted the ceiling, after that I air sprayed the walls, and painted the floor. It looks pretty good, now all it needs is to dry which will take an hour or so.

If you are wondering why I didn't use my powers allow me to explain.

See when we were born, the professor was fascinated by us. He said the Chemical x is used half, the one half is to keep us alive, the other is for our powers. Buttercup suggested to be superheroes, the professor agreed as long our identities are hidden and we test our powers.

He tested us each on a simulation. He said we have some similarities on abilities, but also one that's different, we call it our special powers.

My special power is physic powers, Bubbles special power is elemental, and Buttercups is conjuring.

The professor sucked the half of our Chemical x mentioned for our powers, turning it into a microchip to better control it, which is also programmed to give us suits. Mine is hidden in my bow, Bubbles hid it on her octopus themed necktie, and Buttercup on her Butterfly hairpin.

Long story short, I didn't want to transform.

I walked outside to let the paint dry. I knocked on Bubbles door. "Come in. " She said. I opened the door revealing her heavily painted room.

The ceiling was the sky and the floor was the ocean. Bubbles was still painting the setting sun. "Hey Blossom, you finish? " She asked. "Yup. " I replied.

"Could you please check on Buttercup,  I'll make us some lunch, I just have to finish the sun. " She said, I nodded and went to check on Buttercup.

I knocked on the door. "Come in. " She said. I opened the door, her room was just painted green, with a football, soccer ball, basket ball, and baseball painted on each wall.

"What is it Bloss? " She asked. I turned my gaze towards her. "Come downstairs, Bubbles will make us some lunch, she just has to finish painting a sun. " I answered, she just nodded and got up from her seating position.

We both went downstairs. After just three minutes of us talking, Bubbles went downstairs.

"Okay girls, what do you want? " She asked. "I want pepperoni pizza. " Buttercup said. "Well I want strawberry cheesecake. " I protested.

"Okay, I'll make a small pepperoni pizza for Buttercup, a small strawberry cheesecake for Blossom, and I'll make me some macaroons. Sounds good? " She asked, we nodded in agreement.

"Okay, to do it quickly I need to use my powers, so could you please lock all the doors and windows and close the curtains. " She whispered . We nodded again in agreement.

Both of use went around the house lockin all doors and windows, and closing all curtains. We double checked. All of them are locked and closed.

"Okay. " I said. "Sound shield on? " She asked. I was about to say no but Buttercup said yes. I went to check, it was on like she said. Man this house is more advanced than our old house, though to be fair our old house did have a sound shield also so the neighbors won't hear the transformation.

"Blue Powerpuff transformation on! " She yelled. Bubbles Blonde hair turned into a half pigtail style, her blue necktie had violet spots, she wore a white sleeveless shirt with a collar holding her necktie, a navy circle skirt with the word water on it, blue gloves with white lining, blue flats, and her blue mask.

She used her electric element for speed, fire for the pizza and macaroons, and Ice for the cheese cake. Don't worry it ain't frozen.

She finished in half a minute, while in that half a minute we try our best to follow her. Our food was served.

"Blue Powerpuff transformation off! " she yelled. The suit went away in a flash. She sat down to eat her macaroons.

After that, we reopened the curtains and unlocked the windows and doors, also turning off the sound shield.

We decided to take a walk around Townsville. I went to my room and got dress in my nerd gear. I wore a big blouse, a magenta tight skirt, long rainbow stockings, one is long and one is short, flats, and some bandages. And of course, my thick glasses with pink ridges.

I went outside my room. Bubbles and Buttercup are here. They were waiting for me. Bubbles was wearing a big sweater which you could say is a short dress, a skirt that goes all the way to her knees, and some sneakers, of course her glasses and bandages.

Buttercup wore a hoodie, baggy pants, her beanie, converse, glasses, and bandages, we just thought bandages would help the disguise.

We walked outside. The place looks good. The mayor is childish but he has an assistant. The city is great. People are nice to us, except teenagers. They were mean to us and insulted us.

We just shrugged it off, we were expecting this. Tomorrow at school I'm sure people will hate us.

We went back home and ate some dinner. After that we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes the ending was a rushed. Thank you guys so much, I actually expected to only get a read at Tuesday, three days from now. I love you guys! Have a great day!