Reason Twenty Five

Lastly, for what can fit into this journal, you're my best friend and I've never been happier to have someone in my life

Lastly, for what can fit into this journal, you're my best friend and I've never been happier to have someone in my life. I've been so lucky and blessed to have you in my life and I never want to lose you. Not as a friend ever. I'd never want to miss out on a day where I don't get to see that beautiful smile or witness your charm and generosity.

You're my best friend and just because I love you like this doesn't mean I want to lose you as a friend just because you may not feel the same way. But I know you and you'd never stop being my friend because of these feelings, but if by chance that I'm wrong and you would be bothered by these feelings, I'd hide them to protect this friendship because I can't lose you and I never want to. I need your friendship more than to be romantically involved with you. You're so caring and warm, you've definitely changed me from the person I was years ago. You're a big part of the change, you've made me more warm and kind. You've taught me to stand up for who I am and what I believe in, like you. You've taught me so many things that I needed to learn and Hailee, I appreciate you so much.

As your best friend I want to see you happy and fall in love. Don't let anyone stop you from achieving every dream you've wanted to pursue. Don't let anyone tear you down or hurt you because you are so much stronger than them.

I love you, Hailee, more than I could've expressed in this tiny journal.

Love,
Bianca

Love,Bianca