The Start Chapter 1

I look at my hands. They're shaking, I'm so cold. It's been ten years since my Dragon left me.  I've been trying to learn how to survive but I horribly fail at that. I smile sadly using my magic to try to keep me warm but I'm no fire dragon slayer. I'm a Nature dragon slayer.  Before she left me, she told me to join Fairy Tail. I've been searching but.....I'm really bad at finding things. 

I look around seeing a sign "Mognolia." I whisper to myself. I felt myself bright up. She told me about this place! Now all I have to do is find Fairy Tail and find Makarov. Now thinking about it i need a place to stay and I'm feeling kind of dizzy. I started to walk but I started to wobble. Maybe if I just ignore it everything would be fine. I started to walk towards someone who had red long hair. She had armour on and she looked like she knew the way around.

I tapped on her shoulder. She looked at me questionly. "What is it?" I smile the best I can. "Do you know where Fairy Tail i-." I wasn't able to able to finish my sentence because darkness took over me. I felt myself being picked up but I don't know what happened next.

~Time Skip~
I woke up but I didn't open my eyes just in case. "Yes he just passed out and he was having a high fever." I heared a voice. It sounded just like that girl from earlier. "He seemed so nice, he said he wanted to go to Fairy Tail." She continued. "Why here?" Another voice said. I don't know this one. "That I don't know." I opened my eyes and sat up. Making all the attention on me. There was like seven people in the room.I whimpered and hid half of my face with covers only letting my eyes visible.

"Ah guys I think he's scared." the blonde one spoke. "I think we should introduce ourselves first. I'm Erza." The red haired girl also known as Erza said. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia!" The blonde one said. "I'm Natsu son of Igneel!" The pink haired guy said. I laughed a little because of his small outburst. "The names Gray." I don't really know what his hair color was. Was it black or dark blue? "I'm Wendy! I'm the one that healed you." I nodded. "I'm Carla, Wendy's Exceed." "I'm Happy! Natsu's Exceed." 

I smiled and let the cover go making them blush. "I'm Y/n L/n and i'm the son of Evelyn. I'm a Nature Dragon Slayer."  I looked around until I found my bag. I grabbed it and opened it up revealing a red and black Exceed.  "And this is Nagi!" 

(human and exceed form)"Put me down Y/n I wanna talk with the other exceeds

"Put me down Y/n I wanna talk with the other exceeds." I put him down softly and he started talking with Happy and Carla. "So you're also a Dragon Slayer?!" Natsu yelled. I chuckled making his face turn red. "Why yes Natus I am." I heard a poof and I see Nagi turned into his human form. "Ya see Ya see, My human form but I still have the ears and tail!"

I laughed at how loud he was having attention on me fully. "You know Nagi, if you have so much energy to transform then you had much more to walk instead of me caring you." He sweat dropped. "Ahahah......But I thought you wanted to carry me."

I kept my smile my the aura darkend. "Well you were wrong." He shivered and looked down coming closer. "I'm sorry." I patted his head softly. "I can't be mad at you, I bad at doing that." The Aura brighten and everyone sighed relieved. "Do you have a place to stay?" Lucy asked me. "No I didn't have time." I then remembered something. "Where's Makarov?" I asked seriously. "He's upstairs if you just t-" I cut Gray off. "Sorry to interupt but can you just show me please?" He nodded and brought out his hand. "You coming?" "y-yeah." I took his hand and he brought me there. I felt eyes staring at me. I also felt a glare and a mumble coming from one of the plants. "Gray-sama is mine!" Chills went down my spine. 

"Oh that's just Juvia, don't mind her." I look at Gray and see that's he naked? When did he have time to do that without letting go of my hand?  "Gray you don't have any clothes on." He looked at himself and blushed. "O-oh I'm sorry!" I shrugged it off. "It's alright, I'm guessing it's a habit but not a good one." He nodded really fast. He quickly took me to Makarov's room and yelled a good bye and left. I looked at the door. Maybe he doesn't like newcomers like me? No, I shouldn't think negative like that. That would just bring me ego down. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard a come in.

I walked in and looked at the tiny old man. He looks so cute looking so tiny. I sat down on the chair. "My look how much you grown Y/n." My eyes widen. "How do you know me so well? He chuckled. "I only seen pictures because Evelyn would always take them of you." I smiled and his face turned red too. "It's nice to meet you, I can see why she wanted me to be here." He grinned. "Now go get your mark from Mira so you can be an offical memeber of the guild." I smiled and was about to walk about but Makarov stopped me. "Also Y/n she also brought you here because of that magic." I sighed. "I know that magic is forbidden and is dark magic." 

"But still that magic can kill you, even us. Keep yourself calm at all cost." I nodded then left to the bar to get my guild mark. But.....um....Where is the bar?