Not So Easy Chapter 5

Tomorrow already came and I don't wanna go! Nagi had to drag me out of bed and all I could do was whine. "Come on now Y/n! You need to go fight!" Nagi yelled, trying to drag me out with his human form. "Noooo I don't wanna!" "I didn't give you a fucking choice, I want to flirt with Mira and you're wasting my time!" "Waaaa Nagi, you're so mean!" I knew people were looking at us weirdly but I honestly don't care. I wanna go home!

~Timeskip!!~
I was now walking through the hallway, completely nervous. 'I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go.' Kept repeating in my freakin mind! As soon as I got in the place we would fight, everyone went crazy. I might look ok in the outside by I'm dying! "This is it guys! Nile from Raven Tail vs. Y/n from Fairy Tail!" Ahh so his name was Nile! He smirked at me while I gave a nervous smile. "Let us have some fun, Y/n." I nodded and got into fighting stance. I never really fought against sand before this might be difficult. "Annnnd.....GO!" The announcer said. As soon as he said that I saw sand right in front of me. 

That was way too quick! Luckily I dodged and made big trees. All I can do right now is go in the defensive side since he covered by a ball of sand. I can do that too with my trees Hehe! I started to run towards the ball after dodging all the sand and summoned a large ass tree. And forced it right through the ball of sand, breaking it instantly. But......he wasn't in there. HE wasn't in there?! "Wow, I knew you were strong! Too bad I escaped before you even noticed." My eyes widen and turned around, as soon as I did, sand pierced my shoulder. "Hn!" I don't want to fight anymore! B-but I'm doing this for fairy tail. I have to! I made a poisonous flower and flew it right at his face, making him scream. "Ah that burns!" I took a step back and looked at my shoulder.

I hate the sight of blood, it scares me. I took another step back and one his sand pierced my left leg, going straight through. I looked at him and smirked back with his now red eyes, because of the flower.  "It hurt doesn't it?" I want to scream so bad, I want to cry but I don't want to show weakness. He then made a wave of sand, I couldn't move!  I sighed and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath, closing all sounds from my ears. "Nature Dragon: Roar!" I yelled out. The wave of sand and Nile tsked in annoyance. I was just nervous, but I don't have time for that right now. I used my vines and forced them towards him. His sand blocked the attack.

"Wow, are you mad?" He laughed childishly. I can't use my forbidden magic, Guild Master said so. I went to use my vines but sand wrapped around my leg. 10 spikes went through my right leg. YES, I COUNTED! "Now let me show you what I can do!" 

 YES, I COUNTED! "Now let me show you what I can do!" 

My eyes widen. I used my magic to make a wall, I never made a wall this big in my life. I'm going to have to use my foribidden magic. 

" May the Goddess and God of light and love grant me my wish and quiet my heart. I'll place my desire in your hands for you to do as you will. And as I deserve, so mote be it."  Then Nile started to scream, well because I'm in his mind. But that didn't stop the big sand person. "Accept defeat." I continued to say in his head. I know it sounds evil but I didn't want to actually hurt him. That will be too mean. I slowly saw his hand raise. "I-I accept de-." Then it was cut off short. He was about to say it! He looked straight at me and smirked, he broke the forbidden magic spell?!

I felt an urging pain in my head, I shouldn't have used that spell. The big sand person used its hands and slammed me to the ground. "What's wrong Y/n." I need rest...but not right now. I got up slowly, clearly seeing that I was in pain. You can see Nile was in pain too, but not physically, more mentally.  I can do one last spell but it will hurt me too. Ahhhhh! I guess I have no choice. 

~Flashback~

"What did I tell you about using Forbidden Magic!?" Evelyn yelled at me. I looked down at my feet, almost close to tears. "I-I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't." She looked at me and sighed. "One of Zeref's demons is in you, I can understand why it must be hard." I tilt my head in confusion. 
"Demon? Zeref?" She smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry about it." She then continued. "Promise me to never you that spell."

I looked down at my feet then back at her. "Promise." She sighed then glared. "You always look at your feet before you lie!" frick

~End Flashback~

"Element Fire wild and free,hear me now as I call to thee. Send your light when I speak your name, cleanse my spirit with heat of flame. Reside here now deep within me, forever burning, forever with me." 

I opened my eyes and flames were there and the whole Arena was burned down with fire. Including Nile and me. "Fuck! Y/n what did you d-AH!" Nile yelled. I was burning also, I hate this forbidden spell. I used the spell even though Evelyn said not to. Ten more seconds until it's done!

10...
9...
8....
7....
6....
5....
4...
3....
2....
1.....

"And it looks like Fairy Tail B team won!" I looked at Nile, he was unconscious. "I....did...it." I smiled and everything went dark.

~Gray POV~ 
Oh god, that was too intense! Where's Natsu?! I looked around until I looked out at the Arena and see Natsu running to Y/n. That Flame Brain, I wanted to carry him! I ran towards him and glared. "Hand me Y/n Flame Brain." He snarled. "No way Ice Princess!" I can see the burns on Y/n's body and I flinched. "Jusrt make sure he's ok." I said seriously making Natsu nod. I looked back at the so called Nile. Who the hell is he anyway?

~Natsu POV~ 
I didn't know Y/n can also use fire, but it was not dragon slayer magic at all.  I ran him into the infrimary. "He needs help stat!" Wendy looked at Y/n and her eyes watered. "He said he was going to be ok!" I guess Y/n doesn't like people worrying for him.  Ms. Porlyusica saw him and sighed. "Set him down on the bed." I did as told "He will be ok right?" Wendy and I said. "Yes yes now shut up and get out." I frowned but did as told again. 

I hope he will be ok