Forgive Me Chapter 8

I walked down the snowy mountain. I didn't think this journey will be this.....hard. 'You're freezing.' I sighed, Satori is really irritating me. "I know that." I whispered. Nagi's been in my bag sleeping while I have been walking for hours.

Last but not least Nile. He's the worst of them all. All he does is eat my things, sleep, and make me carry his stuff. "What is that?!" Nile yelled. I looked at him only to see that he was looking above.

I looked up and my eyes widen. There's a big cube in the sky! Impossible, actually no, anything is possible here. I don't like the feeling I'm getting from up there. "I'm going to attack it!" Nile said with confidence in his voice. We don't have time! "No don't!" Im too late.

I looked at the impact of his sand storm and paled. We don't know what type of enemy is up there. They could be really powerful. It's been at least a month since I have been on this journey with Nile and I learned something.

Nile's an idiot.

I'm so scared. "Come on let's run." I whispered yell to Nile. 'Here! I feel E.N.D. presence!' Satori screamed in my head. I'm not feeling so good. I feel like that guy from Lord of the Rings. Suddenly I feel a really powerful presence behind me. I turned around and it suddenly got colder than before.

He smells and looks like Gray but it's different. I looked at his armour and it says Zero. "Y/n get away!" I ran over to Nile, clearly waking Nagi up. "Huh, What's this? A couple of kids?" I looked back to see him smirk lightly. "You smell awfully a lot like Gray. I don't like it." He growled while I flinched.

I didn't mean to say something mean. "N-Nature Dragon: Roar!" I hit the weird male then ran off with Nile. We can't pick a fight with him. Not now at least. 'You idiot! Go back, GO BACK!!' Satori screamed. I panted heavily, my head hurts and I think I have a fever. Why do I feel like I'm falling?

Oh, it's because I am! The snow is very cold too, it's chilling. "Y/n get up right now!" I can feel  Nagi and Nile trying to get me up but it's useless. "I can feel a lot of power from both of you. I'll let you guys work for us." I felt someone pick me up with ease. It's the same scent from before.

"Hey let him go!" Nagi yelled hitting the male on the leg. Everything is getting so blurry. The male grabbed Nile and started to go back to the cube like island. All of a sudden we were in a tower.

'YEEEESSSS!!!' I feel like I'm going to puke. I feel more magic power. The thing is, it was more powerful than this man. I shivered in regret. We can't stay here. "It seems this kid ain't feeling well." I felt myself being brought to a different room. I feel my friend's presence but it's faint. They're at the other end of this building.

"So you must be the leader of this little group, you have a lot of magic power. More than all of us." I felt him put me on a bed but this is weird. The bed isn't comfy at all. It's like a stone. I felt myself being handcuffed and my magic completely gone. "I'm Silver by the way. It seems that you know Gray." My eyes widen. Silver?!

I looked over to him in fear. Nile said Gray will get his power from him. I had to kill him?! Fairy Tail is in so much danger. "Well I'll talk with you later. See ya." And with that' he walked away. My life is such a living hell. 'GET UP Y/N! E.N.D IS CLOSE!' Satori is so freaking annoying!

"Sh-shut up Satori." Then it went silent and I sighed in relief. That wasn't so har-

'HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! KIDS THESE DAYS I SWEAR!' He never stops talking! I feel like I'm being tortured by Satori himself. I groaned in frustration. This is all Nile's fault! "Oo so cute, no handsome, no gorgeous!" No, not another one! Wait, this one is weak.

I look over to see a little girl? She kept complimenting me while i just blankly stared. She's annoying too. "I was brought here because I heard you were sick. Don't worry I'll make you all better!" She brought a bottle out and I can feel myself get slightly nervous.

"I think I'm f-fine, I'll heal." She only laughed like it was some type of joke. "Don't be silly. I'll make you all better." She forced my mouth open (hehe) and forced me to drink the medicine. Ew its disgusting...but.....i feel better.

Her eyes widen. "Woah, you're really powerful." She backed away slowly. "I have to tell the others!" Then she skipped away. I need to get out, Damn it!
~With Fairy Tail.~
Everyone sighed. They've went through the Grand Magic Games plus the Celestrial Spirits thing. But none of them could forget about their little member. (Not like actually little) They missed Y/n honestly with all their hearts.

"Damn it he's been gone for about a month now." Gray said. He couldn't just sit and wait for his buddy to come back. "Shouldn't we go look for him?!" Natsu yelled, he was in pure anger. He wasn't just going to let one of his family members leave.

"Im sorry but we can't. We have bigger problems. You will have to accept the fact that Y/n will be gone for a while." Makorav announced. You can feel the tension in the air when he said that. Erza wasn't up for this bull crap though. "Nonsense! He's our family! We can't just sit here while he's out there alone!!"

"I SAID WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR HIM! HE WON'T BE COMING BACK!" Everyone kept quiet, some were angered while others were dissapointed. "Forgive me Evelyn." Makorav thought.

"Forgive me....."