1

STARTED 31st of Dec 2017
ENDED - 3rd of Feb 2018

CHAPTER 1
Bangtan

(Please remember that this story doesn't match the years and days that they joined the dorms in real time. The dates that are used in these chapters are made up so to match the plot thing)

(EDIT 1 WEEK AFTER PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER, I changed the time from late Jan to late Feb)

*3rd person POV*

The members sat on the couches provided in their managers' office as they got ready for the news that was gonna be announced to them. It was late February in 2015 and in 2 months, the 6 bangtan members were ready to have a comeback. These 6 members are Kim Namjoon ; who was the leader and goes by RM, Kim Seokjin ; the oldest and goes by Jin, Min Yoongi or Suga, Jung Hoseok or J-Hope, Park Jimin as Jimin and Jeon Jeongguk as Jungkook.

As for now, they were still practising and rehearsing for their comeback, which was by the title song called 'I Need U'. Since this meeting was unexpected, the members were confused to why manager called them in instead of allowing them to practice for the preparation of the comeback.

As the 6 boys silently whispered to themselves, the manager turned around, facing them.
'Ok, so all of you guys must know you are having a comeback in a few months time right?'

They all nodded, still confused to the sudden meeting.

'Well, we might have to extend your comeback time a bit longer.'

Everyone jumped in the room, standing up to tower over the manager who was still sitting in his chair, unfazed by their actions.
'Wait why?' Namjoon, the leader, asked. Manager, who goes by the name Bang Si Hyuk, sighs.

'You know the trainee Kim Taehyung? Well, I thought that he could be a good asset to the group!' Bang PD says while smiling.

The members were dumbfounded. A good asset?
'But we don't need another member to our group! We are perfectly fine with 6 members!' Yoongi says, well more like soft shouting at the manager.

'I know you are but I just thought that it would be better if there was 7 members in the group..'. The 6 members looks shocked at this news. 7 members?

'Fine...' Namjoon gives up before a knock was heard on the door.
'Come in!'

The door opened slightly before it revealed a boy, probably the same age as Jimin, walking into the office. He has brown scruffy hair with perfectly brown hair. First thing they all saw was the boxy smile he gave to them.
'Ahh my trainee. So Bangtan, this is Kim Taehyung and he will be your 7th member of the group!'

The boy was not feeling any signs of nervousness and introduced himself to the 6 people in front of him.
'Hello! I am Kim Taehyung! I was born in Daegu, and is a 95 liner. And like manager said, I will be your 7th member!' He introduced happily while walking around, giving each member a hug, hesitating when they didn't hug back, properly.

All they could think about was having a new member in their group.

[BACK AT THE DORMS]
*Jungkook's POV*

Gosh this guy keeps talking on and on forever. I don't even know why manager added 'him' into our group. He could've just added him in a new group and let them debut together. I mean, there IS a lot of trainees here.

The hyungs and I sat on the couches, daydreaming. We stood there still, pretending to listen to the boy, Taehyung, talking.

'And yeah, I can't believe I'm gonna debut in this group! Wait, you guys are having a comeback...well let's just say, I cannot believe I'm gonna comeback with this group!' He says while silently giggling.

'Oh that's great..' Seokjin says, with obvious fake excitement. What's with this guy so excited to debut? It's hard work you know.

'I know right! But anyways, I'm just gonna go inside my room.' He says while yawning. From the corner of my eyes, I see him walk towards my room. I stood up.

'Woah Woah Woah. Why my room?' I said while I gave him a confused look.

'Oh, didn't manager hyung sat that I was suppose share rooms with you?' He says, reminding me of these words, only from our manager, 'Ok Taehyung. You will be sleeping with Jungkook in his room as he sleeps by himself. And maybe because there are 4 rooms.'

I groaned inside of my heads but gave off a fake smile outside.
'Oh yeah, I forgot. Go ahead!' I said, pretending to sound forgetful.

'Haha! It's ok! I'm glad to have you as my roommate!'. His voice....he was being too enthusiastic.

'Yeah same...'

He walks inside 'my' room and closed the door behind him. I groaned and slumped onto the couch.

'Ouch I feel sorry for you..' Hoseok says.
'Yeah you should. You should be happy that manager chose me instead of you to share rooms with him..'

He chuckled slightly, "Yeah..true".

'YAH! It's not funny!'

I sighed as I covered my eyes with my arm.
'Let's just hope this 'asset' that manager says is helpful to our team...' Jimin says while sighing.

So short chapter to start off this book..
Also, just to let you guys know, this whole book probably won't be the members hating him. I think there will be one point where they grow to like him😉🙂

Also thank you for reading this book!

-McTae_Tae

EDIT
reading this basically 8 months later is making me cringe so hard