13

I swear, the amount of Namjin in Run BTS 36, where they cook with the kimchi they made in Run 35 is making me so happy.

Also, Namjoon is back with the onions. This time dicing it😂😂it was good though 👏👌
Taehyung is back with his awesome decoration aka, Onion with bacon kebabs sticks?😂
Jungkook, is just back with his memes🤗😂

Ok I'll stop

**

CHAPTER 13
Pop out the truth

*Hoseok's POV*

Whilst dancing to the choreography, I looked over to Taehyung. I smile inside my head but kept my serious face on as I watched the boy perfecting the moves to I Need U, which is really good progress in 2 months. Although I have been mean to him for not doing the choreography properly, I couldn't help but congratulate the boy for learning such choreography in 1 and a half months.

But he still had to learn more songs, as they are part of the album. We also still have to film a music video, in under a month, basically under 3 weeks as well....

My concern grew for him as we finished the choreography, him panting for water. Deciding to be a good person, although he probably hates me right now, I went over to the snack table to grab a water bottle for both me and Taehyung. Just when I was about to walk over to Taehyung, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and gave Taehyung his water bottle to share.

I frowned, putting the spare water back onto the table, where it originally belonged. Still keeping my eyes onto the 2 younger, I walked over to Yoongi, who immediately fell down onto the floor as the dance ended.

Jungkook looks so happy...he doesn't look this happy with us, even with Jimin. What exactly happened? I noticed how the other members are so happy and opened to Taehyung. Did they apologise? Did Taehyung forgive them?

'Umm, dude, you ok?' I heard someone ask me. I turned towards the person who was laying down on the floor.
'Uhh it's o-.' I stopped. Why? From the corner of my eyes, I see Taehyung kissing Jungkook on cheeks as it left Jungkook blushing afterwards. Taehyung smirks at Jungkook before kissing his ear, which I noticed even from a far view, nibbling it too.

'Ok, Hoseok, are you okay seriously...?'

'Y-Yeah...' I tried to answer him, still keeping my eyes on the 2. I noticed how Taehyung looks around the room, as if he was checking if anyone was watching them. Of course, why else would he look.... he kissed, well actually pecked Jungkook on the lips before smile teasingly at him.

Jungkook pouted.

This made me go crazy. What is happening? First Namjoon And Jin acting all cuddly well because they somehow became a couple, now Taehyung and Jungkook. What is going on?

*3rd Person POV*

The clicking of the door made everyone freeze in their spots. Everyone turned towards to the opened door and bowed down, seeing it was managers.

'You guys don't need to..' they said about their bowing after the members looked back up at them. 'Anyways, you guys are going to film the music video tomorrow at 6am as we need to get to the filming area.' They said, giving the members reassuring smiles, especially Taehyung who was nervous to film his first music video.

Right after the managers left the rehearsal room, Taehyung immediately whined to Jungkook, who was laughing at him.
'What am I gonna doo kookiieeee? What if I mess this upppp?'.