-7-

On the next day

Author's POV

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

...

Jimin stirs and blinks his eyes open. He blindly reached his phone on the nightstand and turns off his alarm song.

He looks at the time. 7 a.m.

He stretched his body and let out a yawn. Then, he sat up and got up from his bed.

He lazily walks to the bathroom and showers. 

It took Jimin around twenty minutes to shower and get dressed.

He then went out of his room and walks to the kitchen.

He made himself a peanut butter toast and coffee. Jimin sighs to himself and sat on his dining table and starts eating his breakfast.

Jimin always gets lonely in the morning, he does everything alone.  

Yes, he is lucky that his mother bought him this nice and expensive apartment. But he just hopes someone would accompany him someday. He's hoping that he could hear someone calling his name to wake him up instead of the alarm. He's hoping that when he finished getting ready for school, someone would be sitting in the dining room waiting for him to eat breakfast together. He's hoping that someone would maybe accompany him in his car when he drives to school. He doesn't know when it will happen, but hopefully soon.

Jimin might have many admirers, and he might have love letters given to him every day. But no one is actually serious about having a relationship with him, and if there is actually someone who wants to go out with him, they didn't make any efforts to actually asks Jimin out.

But it's not like Jimin also actually has someone he's wanting to ask out. 

Well, that was until two days ago, when he met Jungkook.

Jimin's mind starts drifting to the younger boy, smiling at himself when remembering their encounter yesterday. Thinking about just how cute Jungkook is in everything he does, his blush, his pout, his nervous habit. Jimin finds everything about Jungkook endearing, already forgetting that he is the school's famous 'bad boy'.

Jimin starts getting excited at the thought of meeting Jungkook again today. So he quickly finishes his breakfast and checks the time on his phone again. 7.40 a.m.

He needs ten minutes to drive to school,  so Jimin put his books and worksheets in his bag and starts walking to the front door. He wore his shoes and walked outside his apartment room. He then locked the door and went to the parking lot.

He got into his car and starts driving to school.

When he arrived, he checks the time again. 7.50 a.m.

He got out of the car and walks to his class.

To Jimin's surprise, the person he was thinking about all morning is standing in front of his class holding something.

Jungkook is peeking through the glass window, Jimin noticed that he looks nervous.

So Jimin smiles to himself and approached the younger.

Jimin pats his shoulder and said a small "Hey." Jungkook jumps in shock and turns around quickly.

"Holy shit you scared me hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding his chest in shock.

Jimin giggles. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Oh yeah! Um, I just wanted to return your uniform." Jungkook nervously said, handing Jimin's uniform to the elder.