Klance (old)

HEY I SUCK AT WRITING SO YEAH
(It's modern)
---
Keith's POV
I panted as I failed to keep up with Pidge as the non-binary and Matt, her totally gay brother, dashed into the house. Allura, Matt and Pidge's friend, was throwing a very small party. It was just seven of their friends. Including Pidge, Matt, and I. I walked through the doors to find everyone already sitting down so I joined Them and sat next to Pidge

As I looked around the room, I saw Shiro, Allura, Coran, Pidge(obviously), Matt (obviously.2), and two other guys.
     One of them looked... Hawaiian? He, who later I learned was named Hunk, had an orange bandanna, yellow shirt, green vest, and brown Jeans on. (Is that how you describe hunk?)
     The other one looked Cuban. He wore a blue and white shirt, a jacket the same color at Hunk's vest, and blue jeans. He had a tall yet built figure and a drop-dead gorgeous face which his brown hair perfectly framed.

     I hadn't even felt myself staring when I felt Pidge nudge me.
"I could hook you two up ya' know." They said, smirking. I glared at Pidge as all the blood rushed to my face. Pidge let out a giggle/ laugh as they turned back to Allura and the blush died down.
"Hello everyone! As you know, everyone is here and I believe it is time to start the games!" Allura announced in her strong accent. She smiled sweetly at everyone before she walked off with Pidge and Hunk. Shiro has gone off with Matt. That left me and Lance. Before Pidge had left, I started scrolling through tumblr. I still paid attention to Lance, who was coming towards me.
     "Hey there! The name's Lance! And you might be...?" The angel of a man said, sitting next to me.
     "Keith" I said, the word coming out harsher than expected.
     "Well nice to meet you too Mister Grumpy Pants." Lance said, huffing a bit. "Whatcha doin' anyway?"
     "None of your business." I glared at him out of the corner of my eye. 'What are you doing! He is Gorgeous! Kiss him! Don't reject him, stupid!'
"Wow. I knew you were mean but I didn't know you were this mean..." Lance looked hurt.
'What the fuck, Kieth. LOOK AT THAT FACE WHAT THE FUCK."
     I sighed. "Sorry, I-I just..." there was a bit of awkward scilence.
     "You just what?" Lance tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy. I could feel blood rushing to my face. I struggled to keep it down.
"So.. wanna get to know eachother?" I asked.
"Sure, that'd be fun!" Lance smiled. And for once,
I smiled too.
———
MOST LIKELY WILL BE CONTINUED.