Kiribaku Beach Episode (Part 1)

Bakugou groaned loudly as his alarm blared on his bedside table. Today was a school outing. They were supposed to be going to the beach, but knowing himself the only way he'll be dragged into the hellhole of a viper pit that is the ocean is if he was literally dragged. However, his choice in favorite animals says otherwise.
     He would never admit it but he really did love the ocean, he just didn't like the water. He'd always been fascinated with the belief that some sort of sea monster larger than life was lurking under those dangerous waves.
     The blonde slithered out of bed and got into the shower, quickly washing away his sleep. He got dressed in the appropriate attire: swim trunks, sandals, his normal skull shirt, and a random black hoodie that was on his chair. He grabbed his phone, earbuds, and a towel from his closet, then left for the main hall. Only 6 people were already there.
     Deku, Iida, and Todoroki were closest to the doorway, and saw Bakugou walk in first. Deku smiled when he saw his childhood... friend?
     "Kaccan! Are you ready for the-"
     Bakugou quickly cut him off. "Shut up, nerd," This comment got him a glare from the red and white boy next to him. He heard Deku murmur something.
     'Why does he always do that? Why can't he just say it aloud or keep it in his head?' Bakugou's mind spit fire at the green boy.
     He ignored the thought and moved forward. The other classmates in the room were: Tokoyami, Aoyama, and Mina. He really didn't feel like he wanted to be in a conversation, so he just sat on one of the loveseats and pulled out his phone. This wasn't enough though.
     All he saw was pink before he was being pulled out of his chair into a hug.
     "King Explodo Kills!" The alien had a death grip on his torso. He wriggled like a caught worm on a string, loud explosions coming out from his palms. Luckily he had dropped his phone so it was fine.
     "PUT ME DOWN, HARLOT!" Bakugou yelled. Mina only giggled as she dropped the other back on the chair. He hissed at her, kind of like a cat. 'Jesus Christ she's strong...'
     "So... Bakugou," Mina's face was mischievous. She leaned backwards over the couch, falling onto it with a small 'ouf'. She shook her head. "Ready for the beach?"
     She was wearing a one piece swimsuit that resembled her hero costume. She had shorts over the crotch area, so she could stay appropriate at school.
     "No... why is this even required? The ocean is just a lot of water. It's stupid," He rested his elbow on the arm of the couch, and his head on his fist. His cheek puffed against it.
     "We're supposedly starting a water unit next week. For costal heroing... or something," She waved her hand as she talked. Her face was disgusted- she wasn't enthusiastic about the work. Suddenly, the same mischievous look came on her face. "Wait... is the King really... afraid of the ocean?"
     Bakugou's face lit up with red, small pops coming off of it like firecrackers. Mina gasped.
     "YOU ARE!" She shot up, legs still over the back of the chair. Bakugou slapped a hand over her mouth and wagged a finger in her face.
      "If you tell ANYONE I will have you ripped limb from limb," Bakugou whisper-yelled at the pink girl. Mina's face was still lit up with joy, but she nodded. He removed his hand. The smile was still there.
     He scoffed. "I love the ocean. Just not the water," Bakugou mumbled softly. Mina was still smiling, but it wasn't because of her discovery. She tapped him on the shoulder.
     "What," He turned to her, only to be pointed in a different direction.
     He looked towards the entrance again and there he was. Kirishima, with quite a tight swim shirt on, smiling at them. Bakugou's face heated up again, even larger sparks flying off his face. Mina giggled.
     "Not to be horny on main but it seems like you got a think for Dwane over there," She nudged his leg slightly. Bakugou gave her a dangerous glare.
     "Okay one, what the fuck. Two, I already told you how I feel about shark teeth over there," He wasn't panicking. This was normal.
     Bakugou glanced over his shoulder again. Kirishima was stretching his arms over his head, revealing his stomach. Denki and Sero seemed to be teasing him about something. He could tell by the look of their faces. Kirishima's reddened. He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. He spared a glance in Bakugou's direction. Bakugou's palms set off as he quickly averted his gaze.
     Yeah, no. He was panicking.