Chapter 20: The Dude Day Part Three.Final.

Chapter 20: The Dude Day Part 3. Final.

The concern they gave Zay was what freaked him out. "Guys is there something wrong with me!?"his immensely concerned because if they're worried then that means Vanessa wouldn't want to be with him anymore. " no no no dude"says Lucas "its just you're _you_ you know and you're never this serious and I'm just shocked". It's the truth actually because Zay has always been carefree,he never got so serious about anything and it surprises him but also provides him with a sense of gratitude. His so proud of Zay for coming this far. "Exactly but that doesn't mean anything bad Zay. It's a good thing that you're changing and maturing. It's honestly one thing I'm in awe of regarding you. Things will be okay" Farkle voices and honestly his happy for them. For this group of friends because they've all come a long way. Honestly a long way to this happiness and maturity. He prays they remain this mature and hopes they evolve further.

"I know and its nerve wrecking because what if she's here and finds someone else?. You guys know the myth about soulmates right?" They nod their heads showing him that yes they do "well I think she's mine and I'm not sure she thinks of me that way"

That's when they finally understand Zay. When they finally understood his worries. They've all thought about it too. The fact that they could loose their girlfriends and how utterly devastated they'd be if they ever lost them. It's common knowledge that they love their girlfriends even if some hasn't voiced their feelings as of yet. They know deep in their bones that they honestly have to give their all into these relationships.

"This is what you need to get into your thickhead Zay, that you need to trust each other. You need to show her that you honestly trust her and that this relationship is end game. You need to speak to her. Let her know about this you're feeling and resolve it because this relationship is a two way street." Lucas says. His been thinking this through and he honestly thinks that that's why he'll never ever loose Maya because he trusts her completely. He loves her and if they ever encountered problems they'll talk it out and they'll be fine because he loves her and his sure she loves him too.

Zay nods and he completely understands. It makes him jealous and envious that he didn't come up with that idea in the first place but at the same time his grateful for this friends he got. "Thanks Lucas. As soon as we're done here I'll talk to her. You're right. I need to trust that things will be alright. How come you know so much about this?"he asks genuinely curiously. "I just know that if I want my relationship with Maya to work I'll have to trust her" he sighs "you know I'm so afraid she'll push me away when things get hectic. Her dad left her and I just I don't ever want to. So I make it my mission to prove to her that I'll never leave her. I trust her and I'll do everything I can to make her happy" he says wistfully and his honestly never been more sincere. She's his love and he needs to show her that he'll never leave her.

"Guys we need to promise each other right now that if we ever need advice,you message us. We'll have a WhatsApp group and we speak there okay!? Any problem. " Lucas voices sternly and his proceeded by a few nods.

"This has been great guys. I missed this"says Zay and hugs them.

"But as great as this has been, I miss my girlfriend. So let's go to our futures" says Farkle and its just weird that Farkle said that instead of Lucas. They laugh and agree because honestly its been hours and they miss their girlfriends.

It's been a good day what with their issues being kind of solved.

Its really been a good day.

Disclaimer:I do not own GMW. 

Authors note: I deeply regret the late chapter. I'm honestly sorry. My life has been in the deep end for a while. A few of my friends told me that my story is pathetic. Made me believe that I'm useless and noone likes my story. So I've been dealing with this issue.