Bonus

In class while Adrienette are busy in the closet😂

          Mrs Bustier Pov
                "Ah i hope those kidz got rid of their excess energy in the free period they had!😀" I exclaimed to myself as i walked into my favourite class despite their crazyness and their constant akuma attractions.

                "Class is everyone here?" I called out. "No Mrs, Adrienette aren't here yet!" Alya the co class prez answered me. i wonder if they are together,maybe they are in the janitor's closet like in those cliche romance books😂hmm maybe we could skip today's lesson to spy on them. Afterall its the last period and i have nothing to teach them just homework to give out and i doubt that they would stay here and do the homework so why not spy on Adrienette😈(V:i so wish my teacher was like Mrs Bustier, shes so chill! i think she ships her class's students.)

               Class's Pov
                Oooh, seems like Mrs B is thinking of something fun to do😎 let's see what she has in mind.

             Mrs B Pov
            "Class, what do u think about spying on Adrienette?!" I squealed causing my whole class to either squeal in happiness or smirk devilishly.

           I smiled, I will never trade this class for anything🤓.

            Author's note: ok i admit this is a bad book but meh at least i tried😁😛 i decided to do this Bonus chappie Featuring Mrs B, i feel that she doesnt get enough credit so i made this chappie in honour of her love for her class. I also think that she ships her "kidz" so i added that in,sowwy for the rambling but thats how i am😄Hope u enjoyed!