T/D Finale

Mari Pov
               FINALLY THE GAME OF HELL HAS ENDED, but i guess there's some good things that happened.

                 For Example, Mylene×Ivan(Myvan?Ivlene?)/Alya×Nino(alno?)/Juleka×Rose(jose?😅) all got together! yayyyyy!!!!! oh and Nath's crush on me is finally gone! He is now determined to make Chloe walk the path of light again, im guessing he has a slight crush on her now after her past was revealed by me and Adrien,yes Chlo and i were bffs till her mom died....and thats a story for another time.......

             Anyways....you must be wondering wat about me and Adrien,or shall i say Kitty? Yep, we both finally figured it out...

              FLASHBACK
           Mari Pov
   Finally the game has ended, i was on my way towards my last class of the day when i was suddenly pulled into the janitor's closet(V:i know its very Cliche but juz get on wif it ok?😂)

   Once in the closet with the door shut, I whipped my head around only to see Adrien~.

   However,my crush isn't going to stop me from screaming at him for "kidnapping" me. Just as i was about to scream at him,he covered my mouth with his smooth,sun-kissed skinned😍(V:hey hey,Mari snap outta it! Mari: UR THE AUTHOR U COULDVE STOPPED ME!!!! V: But where's the fun in that?😁 Mari: URGH😤)hand.

   "Sorry for 'kidnapping' you,purrincess😉😙" He purred, whilst kissing the back of my hand like he would when he was chat.....wait.... WHAT?!

   "CHAT?!" I all but screeched...well whisper screeched anyways. i didn't want anybody finding us in the closet together. they may get the wrong idea, you know what i mean?😅

   "At ur service,M'lady😉" "Chat. Noir.TALK!"I ordered while glaring at the now slightly frightened Adrien.

    Le time skip to after the poor kitten explained things(im sry but im lazy and this is my first time skip😂so dun complain!)
     "So let me get this straight.A Ladyblog fan caught us kissing during Valentine's day when Kim got Akumatized andsent a picture of us kissing to Alya whom in turn uploaded it on her blog and u being a ladyblog fan, saw it and since u never kissed anyone else in ur life, u put the pieces together and voila! Found out my secret, am i right?" Adrien nodded his head.
    "im sure ur disappointed that the great Lb is juz plain old clumsy marinette😔" i looked down as i said it. i felt tears stinging the corners of my eyes,i tried blinking back the tears but i took his silence the wrong way and it was like a dam broke and the waterworks came rushing out.

Adrien Pov
    "Im sure ur disappointed that the great Lb is juz plain old clumsy marinette😔"I was shocked after hearing wat she said. In all honesty,i loved her more after i found out that M'lady and My princess
were one and the same.
    Just then i heard sobbing from infront of me ,where Mari stood.I watched in utter shock while My princess broked down infront of me. Put me in the face of danger, sure no purroblem im Chat Noir after all but put a genuinly crying girl, especially M'lady,infront of me and im at a lost of wat to do.In the end,i decided to follow my heart.
    "No..." i whispered.
    "No?"Mari questioned,finally looking up with the help/guide of my lithe fingers that lifted her head up so our eyes met. Ocean blue met forest green, we were both mesmerised....
    "No,it juz makes me more in love with u," i confessed, lovingly, while we both slowly leaned in...... "Really?" my purrincess muttered in shock. "Really."i said firmly but gently and with that we sealed it with a kiss. It was MIRACULOUS!
      After that i asked her to be my Girlfriend and we lived happily ever after!😂(Cliche ending but IDC! 1HR 15MINS LEFT TO NEW YR!)

                FLASHBACK END(The End, or is it?😁😉)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THX FOR READING, hope u enjoyed my 1st bk. ik it sucked by i really hope u at least got a laugh outta it😁 CYA SOON!