Chapter 4 : I Ain't Mad At Cha

Now we was once two niggas of the same kind,

Quick to holla at a hoochie with same line

You was just a little smaller but you still roll

Got stretched to Y. A. and hit the hood swoll

Member when you had a jheri curl didn't quite learn

On the block, witcha glock, trippin off sherm

Collect calls to the till, sayin how ya changed

Oh you a Muslim now, no more dope game

Heard you might be comin home, just got bail

Wanna go to the Mosque, don't wanna chase tail

It seems I lost my little homie he's a changed man....

5 Days Later.....

AJ and Tupac walked across the lot while he was on break.

".... So yeah. The girl and her sister broke onto my tour bus and me and my team had no fucking idea. So we drove for like 100 miles when one of em start sneezing. So I'm like what the hell."

AJ started laughing so hard she started snorting. "Oh my God! So what did you do when she started sneezing?"

"Well I got paranoid. So I'm looking around and I find one of the mother fuckas in my damn bag!"

AJ almost choked on the Coke she was drinking. Tupac patted her on the back while her eyes started watering. He laughed then continued his story.

"So I unzip the bag and she pop out all bug eyed and staring at me and shit! So I drag her ass out the bag and I'm like get to talking. And the yamp still just staring. "

AJ was still laughing and trying to breathe when they walked onto the movie set." So how did you find out about the sister? "

Tupac rolled his eyes dramatically. " Man B, that yamp told on herself. I guess she heard me conversating with her sister or whatever cuz next thing I know I see this bitch tumbling from behind the couch. "

He opened his mouth to continue the story when one of the PAs rushed over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me Mr. Shakur. We need you on the soundstage now. We're about to start filming."

Tupac playfully rolled his eyes. "Aight Crystal, gimme a minute." He turned to AJ and gave her a quick hug. "See ya later AJ." He started to walk toward the stage then stopped right by the head PA and pointed at AJ.

"That girl right there. She got access to me and my trailer at all times. Take care of her until I'm done filming." The PA nodded his head then walked over to AJ. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and guided her outside.

"We're going to the security building to get you a pass. Mr. Shakur said you have full access to him so we have to make sure security knows your name and face. "

AJ nodded. Over the last few days, she and Tupac had gotten so close. She came to watch him film everyday and that had a late lunch or early dinner when he finished. She liked spending time with him. He was so passionate about what he did, his music and his acting. It only made her love him more.

After she got the pass from security with her name and picture on it, she walked back towards Tupac's trailer. She dapped the two guards outside named Ray and Dean and walked inside. She had about and hour until Pac was supposed to be done filming and he gave her permission to read his journal, so grabbed it off his bed and laid across the couch to read it.